Chapter 17 "The Attack"

Dylan’s POV

“CHARGE” We all scream in unison, running into the Vampire’s hideout at full force. Liam kicks the front door down and we run into their living room to find Emilia standing there. I throw the net covered in vervain over Emilia and she falls to the ground screaming.

“YOU LITTLE BITCH!” Emilia screams, struggling to try and stand.

“Ha, you’re the bitch, deal with it” I say smirking.

“Love, we need to keep going” Liam says, grabbing my arm, pulling me away from the fallen Emilia.

“But, I’ve got to stake her!” I say back to him.

“Trust me, she won’t be going anywhere” Liam says pulling me away and we run into another room. Then we run into Niall and he has a bloody stake in his hand.

“You get one?” I ask him.

He nods and smiles “I staked Ethan” Then he started chuckling. Thats when we heard smashing glass, screams, growls and things being slashed. We rushed into the next room to find Sara, Harry & Louis going against Damon. Zayn and Perrie are hugging each other in the corner, Zayn growling at anyone who gets near them.

“Damon, stop this! You have lost!” Louis hisses at Damon, his fangs hanging out.

“You may think I’ve lost, but i have already won” Damon says smirking, his fangs sitting on his bottom lips.

“Zayn! Perrie! Help us!” Sara yells at them and they both stand up. Damon turns around in shock looking at Perrie & Zayn. Zayn gets protective over Perrie and they both step forward.

“Traitor!” Damon screams.

“Get over it! I NEVER WANTED THIS LIFE! YOU DESERVE TO DIE!” Perrie screams.

“I NEVER WANTED THIS EITHER! I WANT MY OLD LIFE BACK!” Zayn screams. We all surround Damon in a circle. It goes Harry, Sara, Liam, Me, Niall, Perrie, Zayn and then Louis. We either had our fangs, claws or our weapons ready to kill Damon.

“Give it up” Niall says deeply.

“It’s over” Harry yells.

“Surrender Damon” Liam screams.

“NEVER! I’M NOT ALONE HERE! YOU ALL FELL FOR THE TRAP!” Damon screams, laughing madly like he needs help (Metal help is more like it).

“What does that mean?” Perrie hisses.

“I knew you were with them! I could tell!” Damon says evilly, looking at Perrie. “I followed you everywhere and i saw you talk to Sara, this was my plan and my friends”