Chapter 31 "What Happened To You"

Recap

“It’s too late now” I say to him.

“But i don’t regret the kiss, or the slap” He says and i stare into his eyes. He wanted to hurt me. But why?

“Why would you!” I yell at him and then he pins me to the wall, my arms on each side of my face and him pressing his body against mine. Not again. I try to move but he grips my arms tighter making me whine in pain and squeeze my eyes shut.

‘”I did it cause i want you” He states then kisses my lips but i don’t kiss back, i turn my face away instead and he then one of his hands and cups my face in it, making me turn my face to look at him, then smashes his lips onto mine. I try use to my free hand to push him away.

Someone please help me

Louis’s POV

After Sara went after Niall i’m starting to get worried. I must be the only one who heard them shouting because no one else seems to want to find out whats happening up there. Suddenly i hear a small bang and i can hear Sara say in her head

Someone please help me

“Thats it” I mutter to myself and then vampire speed into Niall’s room to find him pinning her to the wall, kissing her and holding her face so she can’t turn away. I grab Niall by the back of his polo shirt and throw him to the wall across the room. Sara collapses onto the ground holding her neck and panting heavily.

“Sara! Sara! Say something” I beg shaking her by her shoulders, she seems to be in another world.

“What happened to you” She mumbles then stands up looking at Niall then shouts pointing at him “WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!” She clenches her fists tightly with rage then Niall stands up.

“You are what happened Sara! I want revenge! I want Harry gone from your life!” Niall shouts and Sara seems taken back.

“Niall snap out of this! This isn’t you!” She screams back un clenches her fists.

“Whatever, this is the real me Sara” He says stepping closer to her and hovers over her shaking body then smirks. “I knew you couldn’t handle losing someone you cared about” He then says then something inside snaps.