Chapter 39 "Change of Life"

Harry’s POV

It’s now been about five hours since Sara was killed and she still hasn’t woken up yet, neither has Danielle. Louis had to knock Liam out due to the fact he wouldn’t shut up and kept mumbling and pacing around the room. He is now passed out on the couch and Niall is eating away the pain of watching Sara’s head getting snapped. We placed Tyler and Darcy upstairs in the bedroom with toys everywhere to keep them from seeing Sara.

“Harry?” A voice behind me says and i look up to see Perrie holding a starbuck’s coffee mug.

“Thanks Perrie” I say taking the mug and drinking it slowly.

“She will be awake soon, it takes longer than seven hours till they wake up so don’t worry” Perrie says rubbing my back.

“I know, it’s just..... Hard to see this” I say taking another massive sip and my mug is empty” I say to her and she nods then walks away.

I look around and Eleanor and Louis have fallen asleep on the other couch, Niall is still eating some chips, Zayn is asleep next to Perrie who is playing with his hair then Tyler and Darcy crawl down the stairs and over to me and Sara.

“Mummy sleeping Daddy?” Tyler asks me and i nod slowly.

“She is just sleepy, go back upstairs?” I say to him and he nods walking back up the stairs but Darcy sits every pouting at me with her arms crossed.

“No” Darcy says to me and i sigh.

“Please baby?” I ask her and she shakes her head.

“Not till, mama wakes up” Darcy says and i sigh once more. Then Niall comes over and picks Darcy up. “DOWN UCL NI!” Darcy shouts loudly and Niall runs her upstairs. She keeps shouting “MAMA! MAMA!” Then i hear the door slam shut.

Niall comes down sighing and sits down next to me. Then Sara’s hand squeezes my own. Holy shit she is still alive. Mine and Niall’s eyes widen and Niall looks at me and smiles.

“She is waking up?” Niall asks me and i nod slowly.

“EVERYONE WAKE UP RIGHT NOW!” Perrie shouts and everyone jumps like two metres into the air in fright.

“W-What?” Louis stutters rubbing his eyes.

“What the hell Perrie” Liam says rubbing his head after he had hit the roof. That would have really hurt.

“Guys, they are waking up” Perrie says pointing at Danielle and Sara, their bodies start twitching every few seconds.

“Why aren’t they opening their eyes?” Eleanor asks.