Chapter 21 "The Training"

Liam’s POV

After waking up as a newborn, I’m out of control. I wanted to suck Sara and Niall dry, lucky Louis and Zayn snapped me out of that thought and pinned me against the wall. Harry has taken me and Zayn away from our home town and now we are in Bradford training to control ourselves. It’s been two weeks since i was turned and i miss Sara like crazy. I keep thinking about Sara being bloody pregnant. I don’t even know if its Harry’s or Niall’s. But i didn’t think her and Niall even did it so i seriously doubt it’s his. I mean she was a v-virgin before she met Harry so i got to be his but oh well.

“Liam!” Zayn’s voice snaps me out of my thoughts.

“What?” I ask him and see him eating a bowl of cereal.

“You should get something to eat, we have training soon and this will be really hard for you, and it involves blood” Zayn says, and keeps eating.

Blood, i cringle at the word. I never wanted to be a dam vampire; i would rather die and be with Dylan instead of trying to control myself around people. I sit down and make a bowl of cereal and sit next to Zayn eating it.

One Hour Later

I get changed and Zayn races me into the woods. Being a vampire isn’t so bad, i mean i can run super fast and i now have the powers to see the future so it’s pretty cool. Harry says because i’m a Payne i will get another power and i can’t wait till i get that power. We arrive to see Harry and Louis sitting with a lady with long curly hair and brown tanned skin. She looks beautiful and so skilled. She would have to be a dancer to have that super fit..... Wait what am i saying, i mean i just lost Dylan i can’t be falling for someone else so fast.

“Oh, Hello Zayn and Liam” Louis says standing up.

“We would like you to meet my friend Danielle Peazer, she is a dancer and no she isn’t a vampire but she knows about us. She is here to help you with your training” Harry says smiling.

“Hello, It’s a pleasure to meet you” Danielle says smiling and shakes my hand.

“No the pleasure is mine, I’m Liam Payne” I say smiling and she giggles at my touch. Sparks fly as soon as our skin brushes each other and i blush.

“I’m Zayn Malik, nice to meet you too” Zayn says smiling and shakes her hand.

“Anyway what is today’s training?” I ask confused.

“You’re going too fed off Danielle” Harry says pointing to Danielle.

“Excuse me?” Zayn asks shocked.

“Not you Zayn, only Liam, you’re able to control your thirst for blood, Liam isn’t” Louis says smirking.