Chapter 15 "Getaway"

Sara’s POV

After asking Liam if i could go away with Harry to a small beach house outside of our home town, when he said i could go i ran upstairs and packed a small bag for tomorrow. Harry said he would pick me up in the early morning so we could beat traffic etc.

“You ready to get some alone time with Harry?” A voice said behind me making me jump three feet in the air. I turned around to see Dylan giggling, covering her mouth with her hands and then puts her hands to her sides.

“What does that even mean?” I snap back to her which makes her giggle once more.

“You can wait to be alone with Harry, no limits, get to do whatever you want?” She says winking at me when she finishes and smirks. I gasp at her though. I never really thinked about that. We could end up doing things, but we aren’t even dating so.... Oh well..

“Dylan, that’s just... Thats just gross..” I say back to her, finishing packing my bag and stand up to face her.

“Come on Sara, you want it, I know it” Dylan says smirking.

“Shut it” I say blushing.

“Ha, goodnight Sara my dear” Dylan says walking out of the room smirking and closes my door. I throw on my pj’s and hope into bed.

Pj’s- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=68988976

Next Morning

I wake up and rush into the shower and wash my skin with warm water and wash my hair. After sitting in there for ten minutes i jump out and wrap myself in the towel. I dry my hair with my blow-dryer and  get changed into my outfit so i look nice for Harry. I’ve packed everything and double checked that didn’t miss anything.

Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/leaving_for_beachhouse_with_harry/set?id=68988406

I walk out into the living room to see Niall, Dylan and Liam looking at me with their jaws dropped, almost to the ground. Dylan runs to me and hugs me tightly and pulls away smiling then plasters a smirk onto his face “Babe, you look smoking hot”

“S-Sara, you look, so..... amazingly smoking hot” Niall says then looks at Liam and Liam death glares him and he fixes what he just said “I mean, you look nice” Then his cheek blush to a bright red and i hug him tightly.

“Sara, you look amazing, who knew my sister could look so stylish” Liam says and smiles.

“Just because i never dress up doesn’t mean i don’t have style” I snap at him then the door bell rings. Dylan bolts towards the door before i could even turn around. I run after her but she turns around and pushes me softly onto the ground so she could answer the door.

She swings the door open and Harry is holding flowers and then a confused look plasters on his face. He looks down the hall then his eyes fall on mine and his eyebrows furrow and he runs in and helps me stand up. Then i send daggers to Dylan with my eyes and she runs back to Liam screaming “SHE IS GOING TO HURT ME! LIAM PROTECT ME!”

“Liam, how much coffee has she had this morning?” I ask since Dylan is never like this.

“Um.... I think about three mugs full” Liam mumbles starching his neck.

“THREE! YOU LET HER HAVE THREE!” I scream then Harry’s arms slip around my waist and i calm down.

“Well, go on you two, get out of here already before the traffic starts” Niall says quietly and we both nod. We run to the car and jump in driving to Harry’s beach house. After a two hour drive we finally reach the small but good size beach house. We grabbed our bags and walked inside and placed our bags in the bedroom. I then change into my swimmers and throw on some shorts and a nice top with my hair in a ponytail with a braced at the back.