Chapter 5 "Intruders"

Niall’s POV

Having Sara home does calm us all done a bit, since Zayn’s werewolf change and almost killed Sara, Harry & Louis coming to save her, Sara discovers her powers, it’s been a wreck of a day for me, Liam and Dylan, and for Sara to this to happen to her in one day. I walk into Sara’s room to her reading a book and mumbling something. She sees me walk in and keeps mumbling whatever she is saying.

“Sara what are you doing?” I ask.

She closes her book and looks at me “Trying to talk to my mother”

“Huh? How, she is dead Sara, you know that” I said hugging her.

“I know, but Harry said I’m able to channel her back but only in spirit form for at least an hour, i just need answers” Sara says and sits on the floor. I sit cross-legged on her bed and watch her say things. Within a few moments a light blue form comes into the middle of the room and Sara stands up and hugs it and mumbles “Mummy”

“Hello Darling” Her mother says.

“Mum, i need your help” Sara says looking at her mother.

“About your powers? I can’t help with that honey, you have to work it out yourself, I’m sorry” Her mother says sighing.

“Then what can you help me with” Sara asks bluntly.

“Well, i can warn you on whats going for you” Her mother says.

“Well at least tell me that?” Sara asks.

“Alright, people will come to hurt you and the ones you love, your friend will turn to the dark side by an intruder, a friend will die, you will fall in love with someone you never thought of and marry and have kids with and everything about you and your friends will change” Her mother says. That can’t be true, this can’t happen.

“What does all that mean mum!” Sara screams

“I must go now sorry” Her mother says fading right in front of us. Sara tries to stop her but she disappears.

“No! Come back please!” Sara screams madly, i grab her waist and hug her from behind calming her down. She starts to cry and i turn her around and she cries into my chest.

“It’s going to be alright Sara” I stroke her hair and she mumbles into my chest –

“Someone i love is going to die, people are coming to me and anyone i care about, someone i care about will turn evil and how is everything going to be okay!”

After 30 minutes of her crying she falls asleep and i lay her back on her bed.

Next Morning....