Chapter 34 "Here we go again"

Harry’s POV

After finally arriving at the hospital, we got Sara into a wheelchair and into a private room. It’s been about ten hours Sara has been in labour and its taking its toll on Sara and I, plus everyone waiting for the child to be born. Sara isn’t allowed to sleep and she really wants to. She has now done twenty laps of the hospital, everyone taking turns with doing a lap each.

Liam & Zayn have done three coffee trips for everyone and only Perrie, Danielle and Louis have fallen asleep leaving Niall, Zayn, Liam & Eleanor wide awake. Thats when Sara looks like she is about to push.

“HARRY GET HER IN THE ROOM NOW!” Eleanor shouts at me.

“SHE IS PUSHING!” Liam shouts as well, i carry Sara into the room and place her on the bed, doctors surrounding her lower region while i hold her hand. Liam & Niall are holding Sara down, she is trying to move due to the pain but she isn’t allowed.

“Come on sis, keep pushing” Liam whispers to her and she groans at him.

“Just one more push darling” The nurse says and Sara gives one final and hard push. Suddenly we here little cries and a nurse shouts-

“ITS A GIRL!”

Liam, Niall, Sara and I all smile and we cut the cord. The nurse places our new daughter in my arms and i rock her back and forth, she stops crying and starts to fall asleep in my arms.

“She is beautiful” Niall whispers.

“Sara, you got a name for this little angel?” Liam asks quietly.

“Yes... Yes i do” She whispers, crying.

“We knew the day Dylan passed away, she made us promise” I start but Sara cuts me off.

“We promised Dylan that we would name our first daughter Darcy, and Darcy is the name we have picked for this little angel. Darcy Rose Styles” Sara says smiling at me.

“I will get the others and bring Tyler in to meet his sister” Niall said then walked out of the room. Within five minutes, everyone walked in and crowded around myself, Sara and Darcy smiling. Niall handed Sara Tyler and Tyler looked at Darcy. Now being over a year old he can say a few more words.

“Sis?” He asks Sara and she nods. He smiles and tries to grab Darcy but i pull away.

“You can talk to her later, for now she needs to meet everyone else son” I say then hand her to Niall who is crying while holding her. He kisses her forehead and rocks her back and forth. He then hands her to Perrie who smiles like an idiot while holding her.

“She is beautiful, she has your eyes Harry” She says to me smiling.