Chapter 26 "The Question"

Three Months Later

Harry’s POV

Ever since we went onto the Xfactor, the lads and I have become very famous here in the UK, that’s all thanks to Simon who got us to third place. Anyway we are now doing the X Factor tour and I’ve got Sara and Tyler flying in to see me. I haven’t seen them since i left home and I miss them heaps.

“Hazza, you ready to get out of the car?” Niall asks me.

“We can’t get mobbed by fans again” Zayn puts in.

“Alright” I sigh and we ran into the venue, with girls screams becoming from behind. Once we are inside all the doors are locked and we start doing sound check.

Hours Later

Sound check went well; Sara and Tyler have landed in Dublin and are on their way here. I can’t wait to see my beautiful girlfriend, and my handsome son. Plus this is the last concert on the tour so i think I’m going to ask Sara to marry me tonight, then maybe give her a little dirty present, but when we are alone of course.

Now Tyler is five months old and I’ve missed so much already, finally i can come home and be with him, watch him grow up. Actually i haven’t heard Sara say if Tyler talks yet, anyway lunch is here, finally.

Two Hour before Concert

Sara’s POV

I’m at my hotel getting changed into my outfit for tonight, but first i place Tyler in a black baby suit, red tie and little red converse for this concert. Hopefully he calls Harry Dada or something like that.

“Mama” Tyler says holding his hands up, wanting me to carry him.

“Where am i carrying you Ty?” I ask him and he points to the window, i walk over and he drops his mouth, his eyes widen at the view. That’s what Dublin looks like, but for him it must look like the whole world. I place him on the floor with his toy balls and get changed into my outfit.

Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=70340775

I walk back to Tyler and pick him up, and we walk out of the hotel room and lock the door. One of Harry’s guards takes me to the limo waiting for us. I open the door to see Danielle waiting and sitting there, drinking a glass of water. Seriously Dani.... water.

Danielle’s Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=70341205