Chapter 36 "Reality Check"

Louis’ POV

Since Darcy almost hits Harry with forks and he loses his fucking mind, Zayn and I have to take him hunting to calm him down. Knowing him he hasn’t drunk blood in ages, he always does this so no one gets hurt but then he hurts people who he loves by feeding off them. Harry sometimes you really worry me.

“So Whos our prey lads?” Harry asks us, licking his lips.

“Um...” Zayn said thinking then pointed to a young teenager girl with long bleach blonde hair with blue dipped dyed hair. She was fairly tall and skinny and was wearing a black mid thigh dress with blue heels on. She was a little drunk but not a lot.

“She looks like she would be tasty” Harry mumbles to himself and I sigh.

“Guys i really don’t wanna hunt tonight, I don’t feel up to it” I say and Harry huffs at me.

“Fine, be a baby and just sit and watch. Come on Zayn” Harry says standing up and Zayn stands up with him. Then Harry grabs a branch off a tree and shoves into my leg, causing me to scream loudly.

“Harry!” Zayn shouts at him but Harry smirks at me.

“You are the reason the girl will follow us, now cry like your badly hurt” He growls at me and I nod, I watch them walk away from me and i keep whimpering wishing i never came.

Zayn’s POV

Harry and I walk up to the girl and she stares at us.

“Love can you please help us, Our friend is badly hurt and we don’t have our phones to call an ambulance, can you help us” Harry fake begs to the girl and she nods.

“Alright, take me to your friend” She says and we nod, we take her over to Louis and her eyes widen like golf balls.

“Louis?” She asks.

“Austin?” Louis says shocked to the girl named ‘Austin’.

“Are you alright” She says kneeing down to eye level with him and looks at his leg. Then Harry grabs her from behind and pins her to a tree, she whimpers in contact from the tree and Louis begs-

“DONT HURT HER HARRY! SHE IS A GOOD PERSON!” Louis cries to Harry but he doesn’t give a shit.

“You wont scream, understand?” Harry says to Austin looking her straight in the eyes and she nods to him. Then his fangs come out and he bites into her neck and she moans. Guess he is using the ‘pleasure’ power he has. She grips his hair and he holds her back, pulling her closer to keep drinking. Then he throws her to me and I look at her. The smell of blood is causing my eyes to go red and my fangs slip onto my bottom lip.