Chapter 14 "Was that a threat?"

Sara’s POV

My eyes fluttered open after that horrible nightmare i had last night. I slowly sat up but i couldn’t move, i turned my head to see a sleeping Harry, with his arms around my waist. I tried to get out of his death grip but there was no use of me getting free. He was so cute while he slept, his chest rising up and down slowly, his curls bouncing a small amount while he breathed and a small smile across his face, he must be having a nice dream. I suck my stomach in and slip under his arms and rust into the bathroom.

I get out of my pjs and throw them in the washing basket and jumped into the shower. I turned the taps and let the warm water hit my skin. It felt amazing cause this morning was freezing and the water didn’t burn me, it was just a nice temperature. I turned off the taps after sitting in the shower for ten minutes and grabbed a soft, light blue towel and wrapped it around my bare body. I walked out into the bedroom to see Harry sitting up, wiping his eyes and yawning with no shirt on. Holy cow, his abs and i can’t contain how amazing he looks. Then his eyes connect with mine and it’s a stare off. He stands up and walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist while i place my hands on his bare chest. A smirk plasters on his face and he grips my towel in his hands.

“You look beautiful Sara” Harry whispers to me.

“H-Harry, I’m only in a towel, C-Could you leave my room so i can change?” I stutter while staring into his green eyes.

“Aww.... That’s ruin my idea of fun” He smirks and places a passionate kiss on my lips.

“Out” pant “Now” pant “Please?” I pant once more after we break the kiss. He nods and walks out the room. I quickly grab a nice outfit but nothing to formal yet nothing too boring.

Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=68984604

I walk out to the lounge room to see Dylan, Harry, Liam, Louis & Niall looking at me, all their eyes are locked on mine. My breath hitched and i walk down slowly and sat on the couch next to Harry. Liam then speaks looking directly into my eyes.

“Sara, what was your nightmare about last night?”

“Um... Eh.... Um.....” I mumbled not really wanting to talk about it.

“Sara, please we want to know” Dylan says with a worried tone.

“Maybe only Liam and I should talk to her about it, I mean so she doesn’t feel pressured” Harry suggests and i nod to agree with that statement.

“Alright” Niall says standing along with Dylan and walking out of the room leaving Louis sitting there whistling and playing with his fingers. Harry glares at him and Lou catches on.

“Lou, go back to the house and relax alright, and no feeding okay” Harry says and Louis nods and leaves the house at vampire speed. Liam then sits down next to me and holds my right hand.