Chapter 27 "Surprise Surprise"

Niall’s POV

Aww mother of crap, the lighting turned off. This can’t be a mistake, this is on purpose, something is going to happen. Suddenly i feel something on my leg and i look down to see Tyler crying silently, I pick him up and hold him in my arms tightly. Suddenly screams surround us and i bump into someone.

“Niall is that you?” Zayn asks worried.

“Y-Yea, whats happening!” I ask holding Tyler.

“I don’t know Niall, i can’t see anything, i can only feel you, actually i can see you, but thats werewolf side kicking in” Zayn mumbles.

“Where is everyone else” I ask then even more high pitch screams surround us, smashing sounds, growls, groans and voices. I feel cold wet drops on my shoulder, its Tyler crying.

“Z-Zayn, what do we do?” I ask him but his eyes become red. Fuck.

“Niall, get Tyler out of here, take Danielle with you, someone is after us” He growls and i nod, running off stage to find Danielle passed out on the ground. I bend down and shake her softly. “Dani, wake up” Her eyes flutter open and she stares at me.

“What happened?” She asks, rubbing her head.

“I don’t know, the venues lights just turned off, then all these sounds started surrounding us, and somehow Tyler ended up on my leg, clinging for life” I say to her, helping her stand up.

“Alright, that’s get some where safe, backstage is a good idea. We can hide in the closet” Danielle says and we rush backstage and jump into the closet. I place Tyler on my lap who has fallen asleep, thank god.

Liam’s POV

After the lights turned off i was tackled by a dark figure and punched in the face a number of times. My fangs start coming out from my gums and this person holds me down.

“It was lovely when i knocked your girlfriend, leaving her on the floor” This figure whispered in my ear. Thats it, this person is going to get it.

“YOU BASTARD!” I scream throwing this person off me and tackling them to the ground.

They spit in my face, realizing they just spat vervain on my face, it starts to burn and let this person go, placing my hands on my face groaning in pain. This person then kicks my chest hard and i roll onto my back.

“GET AWAY FROM HIM!” Someone screams and i see Sara jumping on this person’s back covering their eyes. They stumble around the stage, trying to get Sara off their back, then he grabs Sara’s arm and throws her to the ground near me. She hits her head first then sits up rubbing it.