Chapter 29 "It's Your Birthday, Enjoy It"

Today is a very special day!

IT'S HARRY'S BLOODY 19TH BIRTHDAY!! MY LITTLE BOY IS GROWING UP!! I hope Harry has a great day and gets some good family time or with the boys :D

Anyway sorry for not updating for days but school just re-started and its a total pain. Although i see my crush everyday! FUCK YEAH!

Anyway here you go xx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry’s POV

It’s now been a week since we did the last concert for the Xfactor tour, plus today is also my birthday. I hope Sara hasn’t planned anything too big for me, i mean i don’t even know my actual age anymore, sometimes i had being a vampire. I lay in bed next to a sleeping Sara, she smiles in her sleep, meaning she is having a good dream. Even Tyler has been sleeping well these past few nights, we haven’t had to wake up to feed him or anything so thats good.

Then Sara starts tossing and turning, her face is in worry, she starts to sweat then she wakes up, sitting up and gasping for air. She starts panting and her eyes are widened.

“Sara? You okay?” I ask hugging her.

“Y-Yeah” She stutters then kisses my lips passionately.

“What was that for?” I ask her.

“It’s your birthday, you get all the kisses you want” She says then winks at me. “Now get changed, we are going out for breakfast, hurry get changed already” She says pushing me into the bathroom and hands me some clothes. After about fifth teen minutes I’m changed and i walk out to the kitchen to find Sara in a lovely outfit.

Sara’s Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/harrys_birthday_breakfast/set?id=70463785

“Hey, you took your time” Sara says smiling.

“Sorry” I mumble.

“Its okay, come on we need to go” She takes my hand we walk to her car. Got to say, her hummer is a lovely car. Then she puts a blindfold on me. Why am i blindfolded?

“Sara what are you doing?” I ask and she giggles while driving.

“Chill Haz, we are almost there” She says then the car stops. “We are here” She then takes off my blindfold and i see a panic set up with roses all around the cloth and there is two plates full of eggs, bacon and some toast. Plain and simple just how i like it. We sit down and start eating.

Sara’s POV

Since Niall’s confession, he won’t talk to me for some strange reason, and has moved into a hotel. Tyler keeps crying for Unc Ni but we can’t get Niall to return home. He has cut himself off from everyone which makes me worry. I stare at my bacon on the fork while thinking.

Suddenly Harry snaps his fingers in my face “Sara, you alright?” He asks looking concerned.

“Yeah, just thinking about the rest of the day” I say fake smiling, well it was a half lie ya know. After breakfast we get back into the car and we drive back home. “Harry, go get in something comfy for lunch alright”

“Yeah Yeah” He mumbles going into the bathroom and i get changed once again into something comfy.

Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/harrys_go_kart_suprise/set?id=70463975