Chapter 7 "The Horrible Dream Yet Worse Reality"

Dylan’s POV

After we finally got Zayn home we took him into his room and into bed, resting him peacefully. Harry left and whispered something into Sara’s ear. The poor girl, she loves him i can tell, she just won’t believe it, yet she is making out with Niall. Sara is in her room fixing her hair or something, Niall is eating & Liam is his bedroom freaking out about Zayn. I know what is happening to Zayn, i think Liam figured it out....

They turned him into a bloody Hybrid...

He will end up being more Vampire than Werewolf and he will prob try to kill us. Sara has to get Harry to take him under his wing so he can be controlled. Zayn won’t wake up for at least 24 hours and that will be he is thirsty for blood so we are going to the unground hideout and protect ourselves. I walk past Zayn’s bedroom to see him turning and basically kicking out of the sheets in his sleep. He is having a nightmare and i hate seeing this but i can’t wake him up. I close the door so no one else sees what i just saw.

Zayn’s POV

Where am i?

It’s so dark,

Where is Liam, Dylan, Niall and Sara?

I hope they are okay.

“SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!” That’s Sara’s voice. I run towards the voice to see Sara laying on the ground, and someone towering over her. She is shaking and has nothing to protect herself.

NO ONE WILL HEAR YOU SCREAM TO SHUT IT!” The figure screams, kicking her in the stomach. I ran towards it and try to tackle it but i go straight throught the figure. I land behind Sara and i look up to see...

Wait? Is that.... Is that me?? AS A VAMPIRE!!!
Z-Zayn, P-Please, Harry can help you, Y-You can be our friend again, P-Please” Sara begs crying her eyes out. Myself picks her up in his arms and smirks at her.

“I’m going to enjoy, sucking you dry leaving your lifeless body here, then i will drink Dylan, Liam and your lovely Niall, so don’t scream and may it easy for yourself Sara”

Why are you doing this?” Sara asks crying.

You picked Niall over me; you will never choose me ever!”

“BECAUSE YOU’RE BASICALLY MY BROTHER, WE GREW UP TOGETHER! ALL THE LAUGHS! THE MANY DAYS WE PLAYED TOGETHER! YOU TOOK ME TO THE SCHOOL DANCE IN YEAR 6!! DO YOU REMEMBER ALL THE TIMES WE ALWAYS CHEERED EACH OTHER UP! ZAYN PLEASE!”  Sara screams crying and trashing to get free.

“shut up.... SHUT UP!! THIS IS THE END FOR YOU SARA PAYNE! ANY LAST WORDS?” He says smirking.

“I love Harry, and i hope he snaps your neck!” She says then he quickly bites into her neck. She screams in pain still trashing. He grips her waist tightly, she soon doesn’t have the strength to keep trashing.