Chapter 8 "The First Kiss"

Sara’s POV

Harry cups my cheeks and kisses me passionately and sweetly. I instantly kiss back and wrap my hands around his neck playing with his curly brown locks while he slips his huge hands to my hips, gripping tightly. It made me gasp and he smirks onto my lips. We keep kissing and he runs his tongue along my bottom lip asking for entry, I let him in and his tongue takes a trip through my mouth finally ending at my own tongue, they dance together and he takes the lead. This goes on for about eight minutes and I feel his grip getting tighter and tighter on my hips, then he slowly moves his hands to my butt cheeks, cupping them very well, making me gasp once more and jumping into his lap. He removes his tongue from mine and starts kissing down my jaw line and onto my neck, he kisses until he reaches my sweet spot making me moan. I grip his hair a bit more tightly making him moan as well. Then I feel his fangs siding along my skin softly making me shake, then they disappear and he kisses back up my neck and onto my lips once more. We then pull away, pressing our foreheads together and stare into each other’s eyes.

“W-Wow... That was...” I stutter smiling into his beautiful green eyes.

“Amazing” Harry whispers looking into my eyes.

“I have to agree with that” I mumble shyly.

“Sara, I should get going, and you need to get inside in case Zayn and the other vampires return” Harry says pulling away from me and sighs.

“H-Harry” I stutter.

“Hm?” He mumbles, turning his head towards me.

“W-Why could I feel your fangs before?” I ask.

“I got a little excited and the fangs came out, I didn’t mean for it to happen, it happens to me when I’m super pissed or really excited or..... Sexual put it that way” Harry says and winks.

“O-Okay, I-I understand that” I stutter and I stand up.

“I will carry you down Sara” Harry says standing up.

“It’s-“I say but he cuts me off by picking me up bridal style which makes me grip his neck tightly due to the shock. He smirks at me and uses his Vampire speed to carry us off the roof and onto the soft grass. He sets me down and snakes his arms around my waist pulling me into a hug and I hug back.

“Stay safe okay?” Harry mumbles into my neck.

“I will” I whisper in his ear, a sudden gust of wind blows through my hair and I blink, when I open my eyes, Harry is gone...

Niall’s POV

I saw it...