Chapter 37 "Honeymoon Paradise"

Harry’s POV

After the amazing wedding we stayed in the hotel for the night and no.... Nothing dirty happened.  We are leaving for our honeymoon in Hawaii this afternoon so we are driving back now to pack our bags and leave. Liam and Danielle offered to watch Tyler and Darcy while we are gone for the week.

We arrive home and Niall greets us with open arms.

“Well hello Mr & Mrs Styles” He says smirking at us.

Sara blushes a very deep cherry red and smiles, looking towards the wall with just her eyes. She awkwardly moves her right foot around on the floor and plays with her fingers due to her being so nervous.

“T-Thanks Horan” She says back to Niall then we hear running feet coming towards us, we turn around to find Tyler running to us while Darcy crawls behind him. Then suddenly she holds onto the door frame and starts walking to us. Holy Shit! She is already walking!

“HAZ! LOOK!” Sara yells pointing to Darcy who has a smile on her face.

“Da Da” Darcy says holding out her arms for me and walks over. Tyler rolls his eyes at Darcy and she pouts once she reaches me.

Sara picks up Tyler and he says “I walked first, she copy” He says crossing his arms and pouting at Sara and she giggles.

“Don’t worry baby, no one will replace you my dear” She says kissing his forehead and he giggles.

“Sara we need to pack” I say to her and she nods, placing Tyler on the ground and he runs off into the living room.

We walk upstairs and pack our bags. We get changed and walk down stairs with our bags and place them at the front door.

Couple Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=72899054

“SOOOO.... I guess i get the house to myself right?” Niall asks us and we both nod. He smiles madly and then our kids come into view.

“Where Dad and Mum going?” Tyler asks us, I pick him up and kiss his cheek.

“A little holiday” I say to him and he pouts.

“Why no us?” He says to me and we both sigh at him.

“It’s just us bubba, only adults on his trip” She says smirking at me and picks up Darcy who starts crying.

“No no! Stay!” Darcy cries into Sara’s shoulder, causing Sara told back tears.

“Don’t make mamma cry Dar!” Tyler yells at Darcy and she stops, then looks at Sara and whimpers quietly.