Chapter 11 "Please, Help Me!"

Perrie’s POV

It’s now been a whole week since that problem at the beach, with Zayn’s old team mates, he couldn’t handle Sara and he knew it. She has gotten stronger, stronger that her mother, how i know that? I knew the family’s secret; my parents were the same as Sara’s family, same powers. My mother should to tell me about it and seeing Sara; i knew she could help me.

“Perrie!” Samantha yelled at me.

“W-What?” I stuttered looking at her. She had blood dripping down her chin and a smirk came across her face. My thirst for blood became very strong and she could tell. She came very close so i could smell the blood on her.

“Why didn’t  you come hunting” She spat at me.

“I don’t like feeding off humans, i won’t become like you” I strongly spat back at her. Smelling blood made me stronger and fearless, without it I’m weak and afraid. Samantha walks out of the room. Suddenly Zayn comes in and falls on our bed. He groans and he flips onto his back to look at me.

“Perrie, i wish i never went, i hated it” Zayn groaned at me. He isn’t coping with the feeding anymore, the vampire inside him is quiet and the werewolf side is now seeing his new life. I feel horrible that I’m the one who turned him.

“Zayn, it will get better” I said sitting next to him, rubbing circles into his back. He faced me and smiled.

“Thank you Perrie, you are the best person in my life now” Zayn said, leaning his face closer to mine. Is.... Is he about to kiss me? Please.... I want to..... I lean as well, we are only inches apart, then bloody Ethan runs in screaming-

“SLAYERS, SLAYERS!!” We jumped apart and looked at each other. There is no way Sara and her team are dumb enough to come here, it must be out sider’s in town and found out about us. This won’t end well for them. Damon will kill them no problem and keep them in the basement hostage so we can feed without leaving this house. We walk out to the others to see them ready to kill. I hide behind Zayn because he dragged me behind him. The door flew open the without a second to think, Damon, Emilia, Ethan, Joanna & Samantha attack the slayers. They kill 3/5 of them and drag the other two slayers to the basement like i though they would. Zayn and i could smell the blood and since we are new to the whole blood drinking thing we ran into the bedroom and locked the door.

“I can’t handle it” I say, sliding down the door, tears rolling down my cheeks.

“Perrie, you have to fight it, you been like this for a year, you’re doing well” Zayn said, kneeling down to eye height.

“You don’t understand, I wanna die! Or get someone to teach me how to get control of this feeling” I say snapping at Zayn. He is taken back and hugs me into his chest.

“No one can do that” Zayn mumbles.

Then i think of Sara, maybe she can help me. I stand up and walk to my door and unlock it, then walk to the front of the house and open the door. Zayn follows me and asks-