Chapter 25 "What do you want from me?"

Sara’s POV

“Why Hello Miss Payne” a voice from behind me says.

This can’t be happening.

I turn around to see someone i haven’t see in a long time, my uncle Richie. He was abusive person and he always bashed Liam and I whenever he had to babysit us. How on earth did he know i was in this vampire hospital, only supernatural beings know about this place and he is full human? What on earth does he want?

“What do you want!” i scream back, stepping away while he steps closer.

“Just to say hello to my niece and nephew, why is that such a problem Sara-bear?” Uncle Richie asks.

“Yeah that is a problem, you shouldn’t be here” I say and i turn away, but he grabs my wrist making me face him. “LET ME GO!” I scream at him but he smirks.

“No way in hell darling” Uncle Richie says, dragging me away.

“H-Harry! Help me!” I stutter while screaming, all the doctors and nurses are away and my guards have disappeared. Suddenly my room door opens and Harry runs over to me screaming-

“LET HER GO!”

He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me away from Uncle Richie. I fall into Harry’s arms and Richie smirks at me. “So this is the blood sucker you’re dating? Wow, Marshall was right about you lot” Uncle Richie says laughing.

“Marshall?” Harry mumbles then our eyes both eyes widen. “Rebecca” We both whisper and Uncle Richie smirks and yells “Oh yeah, that’s right, I’m friends with Rebecca” I start shaking, Rebecca sent him here to hurt Tyler.

Harry and I rush into the bedroom and lock the door. I pick Tyler up in my arms and rock him back and forth, he cries into my shoulder and i coo him down. Harry holds the door while Uncle Richie tries to bang it down. Yea a human against a vampire unarmed, good luck with that one.

Suddenly my phone starts going off and its Liam. I grab it stuttering-

“L-Liam?”

“Sara whats wrong?” He asks concerned.

“U-Uncle R-Richie Is trying to hurt me and T-Tyler, Harry is holding the door and Richie is trying to k-knock it down” I say into the phone. I here Liam yell to the others to get into the car and then Liam says “We are on our way” the hangs up.

“Harry, Liam is on his way” I say to Harry.

“Good, we need all the help we can get, now where the hell is Jade, Jesy & Leigh?!” Harry says bluntly but a hint of worry in his voice.