Chapter 19 "Revenge is Bitter Sweet"

Sara’s POV

I woke up to the sun, shining on my face and Harry sleeping quietly next to me. I jump out of the bed and head into the shower, i turn the taps on and throw my clothes in the basket and hop in. Three minutes later the bathroom door opens to show Harry walking in, staring at me and he whisper/yells to me-

“Can i join?”

I sigh and let him in, he throws off his clothes in stands inside the shower behind me. I grabbed the wash cloth and covered it in soap and water, layering my body to clean my dirty skin. But Harry takes it off me and uses it to wash my back, i start to moan and i shut my eyes. I grab the shampoo and put it through my hair washing it, i turn around to see Harry washing his tanned and toned body, water dripping from his curly hair. He smirks and puts the cloth away and puts my head back to wash the shampoo out of my hair. Once its all gone, Harry starts to kiss up and down my neck, a tiny growl escapes his throat and i smirk, and softly push him away, hoping out of the shower. I wrap myself in the towel and walk into my bedroom.

I grab some clothes out of my wardrobe and get into them

Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/morning_outfit/set?id=69511457

Soon enough Harry walks in wearing dark skinny jeans, white v-neck shirt and a back and red blazer with red converse. His hair all messy and slightly wet. He wraps his arms around my waist pulling me onto him, he kisses my lips sweetly and we start making out when someone clears their throat. We snap our heads around to see Zayn and Perrie smirking at us. I jump away from Harry and start to blush, Harry doing the same.

We walk down the stairs with Perrie and Zayn to see Niall freaking out at Liam for some reason, Louis trying to calm them both down.

“Whats going on?” Harry asks Louis confused.

“Rebecca left this for Sara” Louis says, holding a letter and hands it to me.

“Um.. Okay? Should i open it?” I ask holding the letter in my hands.

“Yes” Zayn says quickly and i start to open the letter and i start reading it.

Hello Sara,

Sorry they couldn’t save your little friend Sara but she was a waste of space and you really didn’t need her. Anyway i will make you a deal. If you come with me and let me take your powers, your friends will be spared and no one else will have to suffer due to your mistake.

Meet me at the old bridge outside of town tonight at 8pm.