Chapter 30 "It's too late now"

Niall’s POV

I feel the sun shining on my face and i hate it, i have the biggest hangover. I have no memory of last night to be honest which kind of sucks. I want to remember how Harry enjoyed his birthday. I walk down stairs and head into the kitchen to have a bowl of cereal. Then Danielle and Liam come down hand in hand and walk into the kitchen.

“How are you this morning lad?” Liam asks, placing his hand on my shoulder.

“Fine, just a hangover” I mumble still eating.

“Hangover? I guess you drank a lot at the party last night?” Danielle asks me.

“How did you guys know i was at the party?” I ask them confused. I wanted to stay hidden.

“We saw you walk out of the party mad for some reason, but i guess you don’t remember why since you were drunk” Liam says worried.

“Why was i mad?” I ask rubbing my temples.

“I don’t know” Danielle says shrugging.

“I wish i remember last night to be honest, i feel like I’ve done something horrible” I mumble and Liam raises his eyebrow.

“Don’t worry about it Nialler” Danielle says smiling.

“I guess so” I say then sigh. That’s when Louis walks into the house and comes into the kitchen. He smiles at Liam and Danielle then glares at me, whats his problem?

Louis’s POV

The nerve of Niall, him kissing Sara at Harry’s birthday when she is engaged to Harry anyway, he needs to accept she chose Harry over him, i mean kissing her, then slapping her across the face. I really want to tell Harry but I promised Sara i wouldn’t. Niall was her best friend so i wonder how she is taking it. I open the front door and walk into the kitchen, Liam and Dani smile at me so i smile back, but i see Niall and glare at him. Son of a bitch.

“Louis what are you doing here anyway?” Liam asks me.

“I wondered if Harry and Sara wear back from the hotel yet, i mean i want to know if Sara gave him that special present” I say winking at Danielle and Liam and they furrowed their eyebrows, i know they think im a pervert but i wanna know.

“Well they aren’t back yet, sorry” Niall snaps at me and Liam looks at him confused.

“Niall, why did you snap like that?” Danielle asks him.

“Your never like this” Liam adds in crossing his arms.

“Whatever, nothing. I just felt like it” Niall says smirking then walks past me, hitting my shoulder and walking upstairs into his room.