I-DIDN'T- CHEAT-ON--

IMPORTANT.A.N. SO I AM GOING TO DO A FLASHFORWARD, AND I PROMISE THIS IS THE  LAST ONE EXCEPT THOSE WHICH WERE ACTUALLY THERE IN THE SHOW.AND  I KNOW I HAVE BEEN DOING A LOT OF THOSE AND TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT WATCHED THE ORIGINALS, IT IS GETTING CONFUSING.  I APOLOGIZE FOR THAT. I GAVE THIS A LOT OF THOUGHT AND I REALIZED THAT THIS IS A KLAROLINE FANFICTION AND NOT A ORIGINALS ONE. I WANT TO BRING MORE KLAROLINE AS POSSIBLE. AGAIN SORRY, HOPE YOU DON'T MIND AS I WANT TO FINISH THIS BOOK SOON SO I CAN SHOW YOU GUYS SOME OF MY NEWER PROJECTS. AGAIN SORRY.

FLASHFORWARD- THIS IS GOING TO THE LAST EPISODE OF SEASON 2, DAHLIA THEIR AUNT IS OUT FOR HOPE, CAROLINE AND JACKSON HAVE PREPARED A SCHEME OF THEIR OWN AND HAVE DECIEDED TO TAKE HOPE AWAY WHILE CAROLINE AND KLAUS HAD A HUGE FIGHT. ELIJAH AND REBEKAH ARE USING FREYA'S, THEIR LONG LOST SISTER'S, HELP TO KILL DAHLIA. 

While Klaus has been daggered by Kol and Davina's dagger, Elijah decieded it was for the best that Caroline, Hope and Jackson go away. Despite Caroline's protest to stay and trust Klaus's plan, Elijah forced her to leave. Dahlia had gotten Klaus into her head and was telling her the tale of Esther and herself and trying to convince him to take her side. 

ST. LOIUS CATHEDRAL 

Elijah has just arrived in the bell tower of the cathedral to meet with Freya and determine the next step in their plan. Freya has begun to panic when Elijah updates her on recent events. Freya shouts, "Caroline is gone?! You need to get her and the baby back here, immediately! Elijah says calmly, "When Dahlia has been defeated. For now, they are safe." Freya frantically starts setting up the components of a spell.  Freya says, "Nowhere is safe from Dahlia, and we will have no chance of ending her without that baby."  Elijah is slightly suspicious and says, " What are you saying?" Freya says, "Dahlia is protected by a powerful magic. We have collected items that represent her vulnerabilities-- sacred soil, the ash of a fallen Viking, and the blood of the witch who broke her heart." Elijah says in between," Yours." Freya continues, "Yes. Now, I will use these ingredients to create a "killing ground" where Dahlia will be rendered mortal, but... we need to lure her there, Elijah."

Elijah is not impressed and says, "Are you suggesting that I position my niece as bait?" Freya stops setting up her spell, but remains speechless, which Elijah takes as a "yes" Elijah says, " Well, how wonderfully convenient, to offer this strategy when Niklaus has been removed." Freya sigh, " Klaus cannot be reasoned with." Elijah shouts, "You cannot honestly believe I would allow you to do this--"Freya says impatiently, " What I believe is you will make the right choice for Hope. There is no other way to keep her from the miserable existence I endured under the slavery of a tyrant." Elijah says, "Of course, if Dahlia does die, you will also be free of that tyranny. No more running, no more hiding. So, do not insult my intelligence by painting your actions as selfless." Freya finally gives up and says, "If you will not bring Caroline back here, I will find Hope myself. And, as I said-- there is no other way."

Elijah stares at her, clearly conflicted

Cami is cleaning up inside the restaurant when Elijah comes in to see her. When she sees him, she sighs in annoyance

Cami says, "I left you a dozen messages!" Elijah sighs and says, " Family crisis." Cami is worried, " Have you spoken to Klaus?" Elijah looks outside for a glance before saying, " Mmm, briefly... before I put him to sleep with a dagger. Words were exchanged." Cami is appalled and says, "No!" She calms down and walks toward him, "Elijah, Klaus didn't kill Aiden. He just took the blame because of some insane dictator-edict about making people fear him."

Elijah looks horrified by this revelation, but after a moment, he settles down

He says, " Nevertheless, had I left Niklaus standing, the very army protecting Hope would have revolted." Cami continues her protest, " But you can't just leave him like that while his daughter's in danger!" He says, " Please. Your feelings are clouding your judgment." Cami is confused and says, "My... feelings?" Elijah says, " For my brother. I am not a fool, Camille. Regardless of the fact that he very much loves Caroline.  Although I've valued our time together at the safe house, make no mistake-- I was in your head as much as you were in mine." She says, "How long are you gonna leave him like that? Five years? Ten? A lifetime?" Elijah says ,"'til Hope is safe." Elijah licks his lips, looking uncomfortable, " Now, I need your help because unfortunately the main player in not here." while referring to Caroline and walks out of the bar. And after locking up, Camille follows too. 

THE MIKEALSON COMPOUND

Cami enters and sees Elijah and Klaus fighting. She sees Dahlia standing on the stair case and says, "Klaus stop!" Klaus and Elijah look at her and she says, "Stop it Klaus, he is your brother, stop fighting him." Klaus laughs evilly and says, "And who are you to order me? I am the Original Hybrid. Nothing can stop me." Soon Dahlia's voice comes, "Any problem?" Klaus smirks and runs forward and bites Cami on the neck, and while she faints he pushes a message into her head. 

Cami is awake, an hour later and sees Elijah pacing around, talking with Katherine. Katherine sees her and passes her a glass of blood, seeing her neck. Cami says, "We can't put him down Elijah, he has a plan!" Elijah rubs his head and says, "He almost killed you Camille, if you think you can mend his broken heart then you are wrong." Cami says, "He got in my head, he said he is going to take down Dahlia but he has to do this on his own." Elijah mutters something to Katherine, kisses her on the cheek and walks out of the compound. 

ALMOST MIDNIGHT

Klaus and Dahlia at standing at the edge of the Bayou with Hope on the car trunk and a fainted Freya. Dahlia passes him a bowl and says, "Pour some of your blood in it." Klaus takes the knife and cuts his hand. Dahlia mixes their blood together and starts with the spell. A few minutes later she says, "So, what is the powerful thing  this spell with draw the energy from?" Klaus says, "My girlfriend- well she is not that anymore, the mother of my child is a hybrid, a while back they did a bonding ritual to include her in the Crescent wolves and because of that the entire pack has hybrid abilities. You can convert them into a werewolves, but they should suffer, they all should suffer." Dahlia nods and starts preparing for the spell while Klaus is looking over at Hope. Soon they hear a small sound and turn around to see Caroline, she says, "Nik? What the- why is Hope with her, why did you take Hope from me?" Klaus looks at her and says, "You have lost the right to call me that when you ran off with the he wolf. As for Hope, I can do anything I want, she is my daughter after all." Caroline is about to say something when her bone starts breaking and she falls down, before fully transitioning she says, "I-Didn't-cheat- on-" and fully transitions into a wolf before she can say anything else. Klaus has a pained look on his face before fixing his composure and turns to look back at Dahlia. Dahlia says, "It's done, but they will turn back human every full moon." Klaus  nods Accepting those terms and puts his hand in his back pocket slowly taking out the dagger and pushing it into his chest. Dahlia is shocked and says, "Why?" Klaus smirks before falling and says, "All part of the plan auntie."

THE NEXT DAY

After figuring out that they got the recipe wrong, they brought back Esther. The Mikealson sibling were currently chocking on the white oak stake while Esther says, "Stop- stop Dahlia, you win, just let them go." Dahlia is about to say something when Esther lunges forward and wraps her hands in the chains and says, "Elijah now!" Freya stops chocking and helps her siblings. Elijah takes the dagger and passes it through Esther and Dahlia who soon turn into a stone statue. All of the sibling stand together while Klaus says, " Looks like we are finally orphan." As they see their aunt and mother fade into the air. 

A WEEK LATER

Klaus and Elijah are not on speaking terms because of Caroline, who is still a wolf. Elijah and Katherine have vowed her to bring Hope to her every full moon. Klaus is playing with Hope while Freya is sitting right in front of him. She says, "When is Elijah going to be back home?" Klaus says, "Whenever he sees fit, he is the one who has decieded to never come back home." Freya says, "You have turned the love of your life into a wolf, and you are keeping your daughter away from her and you don't even flinch?" Klaus scoffs and says, "I with deal with my problems my way sister, you don't have to worry." 

A.N. A NEW CHAPTER IS OUT!!! SO I DON'T KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE WELL IT WAS NOT PLEASENT TO WRITE, I PERSONALLY DON'T LIKE SEASON 2 OF THE ORIGINALS, SEASON 3 IS A FAVOURITE BECAUSE EVERYONE IS MORE SNARKY AND FUN IN THAT SEASON SO WE WILL SEE. HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT?? AND I AM SORRY BUT I HAVE TO BREAK KLAROLINE UP, BECAUSE AS REQUESTED BY MANY PEOPLE WE NEED SOME CAMI VS CAROLINE, WHICH WILL HAPPEN IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS. PLEASE VOTE, SHARE AND COMMENT!!!!!