MASTER'S OF THE GAME

AN. ALL THE CHARECTORS BELONG TO JULIE PLEC AND TEAM. I ONLY OWN THE STORY LINE OF THIS BOOK.

PREVIOUSLY ON OUR HOPE

." And I find myself waking up in Klaus's bedroom with everyone around me. I immediately say, "I saw them." Klaus who had my hand in his hand said, "Saw who love?" I take a deep breath and say, "The ancestors."

KLAUS POV—

The ancestors? How dare they! They tried to kill the child and they still called her. "Are you okay love? Did they do something? Did they say something? Oh, I am so sorry for shouting on you, I didn't mean to—" I start bombarding her with questions when Elijah interrupts me, "Brother, let Caroline speak." We all look at Caroline and she only says one word, "Blood." Katherine gets up and gets her a blood bag. After Caroline drains the blood bag and then says

CAROLINE POV—

, "Ok, sorry. They called me to convince me to abort the child." I say and Klaus immediately flinches. He says in a low growling voice, "And did they?" I am horrified by him, how can he even think that, seeing my expression everyone except Klaus leaves the room to let us talk privately even though they will be hearing all of it

"No, how can you even think that. If I wanted the child to die, I would've killed it myself. I am not that monster who kills a child, that too my own child. It seems like you are the one who wants the child to die." He looks at me with a shocked expression, "I want the child to die! I desperately want this child to live. I would never be able to have children. I always wanted to be a father just to show Mikael how to be a good father." He shouts back. 

I look at him with tears in my eyes and say, "Then why do you act like that? Huh Nik?" Klaus too has tears in his eyes and he says, "Because despite the fact that I want a child Caroline I am scared, I am bloody scared! Scared of not being a good father!" I look at him and lose all my common sense, take him by his neck and kiss him. 

He is shocked for a minute but soon recovers and soon kisses me back and god it feels so good to kiss him.

After kissing for a while, we suddenly hear the front door opening with a woman screaming Klaus's name

After kissing for a while, we suddenly hear the front door opening with a woman screaming Klaus's name. He breaks the kiss with a sigh and give me an apologetic look. He goes out in the corridor and says, "What now Camille?" Camille? Oh, I remember her, the bartender. But what is she doing here? She goes up to Klaus and hugs him. What the heck? He hugs her back and my face is pulled into a frown immediately.

 Klaus notices my unease and introduces us, "Oh sorry love. Caroline this is Camille, my therapist and friend. Camille this is Caroline my" He takes a small break trying to understand out relation and finally says, "friend." I look at her, put on one of my best smiles and put my hands forward for a handshake. She looks at me, gives a fake smile and shakes my hand. God I can see that she likes Klaus and is eying me to back off but I not the one to lose fights anymore. I look at Klaus and say, "So it is getting too crowded in here for my liking so I am going to go to sleep, can I get a blood bag Nik?" He looks at me, gives one of his best smiles and nods. I soon realize that I don't know which bedroom is mine because since I have been here, I have been sleeping in Klaus's. "Also, can you show me which room should I sleep in because since I have come here, I have been sleeping in yours." Klaus looks at me shocked and says, "You can still sleep there, sweetheart. That is your room. I am not letting you go out of my sights after this week's events. I will get you your blood bag, meanwhile you can go and change." I nod and start walking up the stairs giving a one last smile to Camille and a kiss on the cheek to Klaus who is surprised by my actions.