BUT WE DON'T FEEL A THING

Klaus POV—

After Elijah' s talk with Katerina I saw the smile on Elijah's face and realized that I have not seen him smile and laugh like this in almost 2 centuries. He looks so happy and he deserves that happiness. He has been trying to save just our family and me from the last 1000 years and now he finally deserves happiness. And all this is possible because of that blonde beauty in front of me. She will be the one to bring my family together after so many years. She is an absolute angel. She and Elijah were talking and I was just mesmerized by her.

 Suddenly I see her eyes rolling to the back of her head and she starts collapsing. I vamp speed to her and catch her before she falls. I try waking her up, "Caroline, love wake up, what's the matter love, wake up. "I say looking at Elijah and scream, "GO! CALL SOPHIE, ASK HER TO COME HERE NOW, I AM GOING TO LIE HER DOWN ON MY BED."

 Elijah immediately runs out of the mansion and I take Caroline to the bed. I sit right next to her wishing that she wakes up any moment now and wanting to tear that person's heart out whoever did this to my angel. Soon Elijah comes back with Sophie and she starts doing a check up on Caroline. She looks at me and sighs, "It's okay Klaus, something would have happened that got her  over- exited about and since she is pregnant, she will get tried super -fast so try to not give her much stress. She will wake up in a few minutes, just feed her blood as soon as she wakes up, the baby is feeding off her so she will drain fast." I look at Sophie and nod at Elijah and he takes her back to her house. I sit right by Caroline looking at her beautiful curls and bright face.

 After a few minutes Caroline wakes up with a grasp and I immediately hug her tightly. Oh, I so glad that she is okay. I leave her and immediately hand her a blood bad. She smiles at me and starts drinking. "You can't do this love. You have to take care of yourself. You have a child inside of you for god's sake! From now on you will drink a blood bag every hour and you will not leave the house."

Caroline POV—

I gotup in Klaus's bed with him sitting in front of me holding my hand with a veryscared expression on his face. The minute I get up he hugs me tightly and I gladlyreturn it, it feels so good in his arms.

 He let's me go and suddenly gives me ablood bag. After fainting I definitely needed one, I was so dehydrated. Then heshouts shouting at me with a very scared expression, "You can't do this love.You have to take care of yourself. You have a child inside of you for god's sake!From now on you will drink a blood bag every hour and you will not leave thehouse."

 I look at him and smile at his care and again hug him tightly my handson his neck, he is shocked at first but he hugs me back immediately, his handsgoing to my waist. I breathes into my hair and I feel like I am at home in thismoment, it felt so good. Dare I say, perfect?

A.N HEY GUYS I KNOW THAT THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I JUST FELT LIKE ENDING IT THERE. THIS CHAPTER WAS MOSTLY BASED ON KLAUS'S POINT OF VIEW WHICH WAS FUN TO WRITE. WE GOT TO SEE THAT FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD KLAUS MY BE THE BIG BAD HYBRID BUT FOR CAROLINE HE IS SOFTIE. ALSO IS SOPHIE SAYING THE TRUTH BY SAYING THAT CARE ONLY COLLAPSED BECAUSE OF STRESS??????? ALSO WE WILL BE HAVING A LOT OF OTHER CHARACTERS FROM THE TVD UNIVERSE. STAY TUNED FOR MOREEEE.  PLS VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE. 

- HE IS YOUR FIRST LOVE, I INTEND TO BE YOUR LAST.