EMBRACE YOUR MONSTER

The next morning, Elijah decided to go talk to Klaus about getting the moonlight rings back. He walked in his room and saw Klaus and Caroline standing and talking. "We should start retrieving the moon light rings brother." Elijah says. Klaus nods and then Caroline says, "No one touches Francesca. I want to be the one to rip out her heart." Klaus looks at Caroline and says, "Her head will be served to you on a silver platter my love." Caroline nods and Katherine comes into the room and Elijah, Katherine and Caroline walk out to slaughter the wolves. 

AT THE COMPOUND, 

Klaus, still kneeling on the floor, gasps in relief as he begins to gain some of his strength back from the lackey losing his ring. He smiles and rolls his neck. Meanwhile, many of the Guerrera werewolves, including Oliver, invade the compound and quickly split up. Two of the werewolves head for one of the staircases, where Caroline vamp -speeds toward them and snaps both of their necks instantly. She slips each of their rings off of their fingers, and Klaus, having regained more strength, smirks and grabs his palette off of the nearby easel.

AT THE MANSION,

 Francesca is sitting at her desk, filling out paperwork, while two of her brothers sit across from her, watching her boredly. She looks up at them and rolls her eyes before returning to her work. Suddenly, one of the werewolves is thrown past the window behind her, and the three stand up to see what is happening. Just then, a large amount of blood splatters against the window, indicating that someone has begun taking out her security detail. Outside the house, Elijah is sitting on the side of a fountain while he breaks off the moonlight -ring finger of the man's hand and places it in his pocket square. 

AT THE FOUNDRY,

 Marcel is still fighting with the Guerrera werewolves, who are still severely burned from the wolfsbane water that is raining down on them. He sees the ring on the second lackey's hand and rips his entire arm off of his body. 

AT THE COMPOUND,

 Klaus gasps in relief as he gets even stronger from the loss of the most recent ring, and smiles. He sets down a canvas as he prepares to paint, and takes a paintbrush in each hand, holding them in a defensive manner.

AT THE GUERRERA MANSION, 

Francesca's security detail rushes outside of the house, where they find a cheerful Elijah waiting for them. Elijah smiles at them and says, "Good evening."

MIKAELSON COMPOUND 

 Caroline  has just finished removing the other ring from the werewolf she killed when many more Guerrera wolves find her and crowd around her. Caroline  tenses as she takes in the threat, noticing a moonlight ring on the finger of one of the female security guards
"Have I mentioned I have had a rotten couple of months." Caroline says while showing her hybrid features and she lunges for the crowd. 

Upstairs, two Guerrera wolves have made their way to Klaus' study, where they see him kneeling weakly on the floor. Sensing that they're approaching, Klaus flips the paintbrushes in his hands and waits until they get closer. Downstairs, Caroline has removed the ring from the female security guard's hand, returning more strength to him. Once they're close, Klaus smiles and quickly turns to forcefully throw the paintbrushes toward them, impaling the wolves in their throats and killing them.

Caroline sees Oliver and lunges towards him. She catches him by his neck, takes him towards the wall and says, "You told me that you trust me despite being a vampire. Now I am a werewolf too,  am I not like you anymore huh?" Oliver tries to break free but Caroline is stronger, "If I see you again with one of these" she says taking out the ring from his hand, "I will kill you myself." She throws him across the room.  As Caroline was taking more rings, Klaus was regaining his strength. Upstairs, Klaus drags the bodies of the two werewolves he killed toward the canvas he laid on the floor, smiling as he does so. Klaus happily dips his paintbrush into the wounds of the corpse's neck and uses his blood as paint while he works on his newest painting

GUERRERA MANSION

 Francesca and her brothers walk toward the front door just as another large splatter of blood lands on the frosted glass windows. They look alarmed as the door opens by itself, just before a severed head is thrown through the doorway, where it rolls into the foyer and lands at Francesca's feet. Alarmed, Francesca and her brothers slowly approach the door, where Elijah is waiting for them on their front porch. He wipes his bloody hands on a pocket square, and Francesca tries to play it cool. "Hmmm, He can't come in"  Elijah smiles and says, "Can't I?" He smiles again and says, "You mobsters all suffer from such hubris.  Did you know Al Capone thought himself invincible back in his day? And, in the end, he was sentenced to the wretched filth of Alcatraz, for which of his atrocities? Anyone? A failure to pay his taxes! I suppose the devil's in the details, isn't it?" he looks around the inside of her mansion and says," My, my, you have a beautiful home, here.  I was so pleased when the city took my suggestion to protect its heritage status and invoke imminent domain. I suppose that means this house now belongs to the public. And, as such, anyone can enter without invitation." He steps inside and starts slaughtering the lot of them. 

Klaus is continuing to paint with the blood of the werewolves he killed, as Elijah returns to the compound and joins him. "I am still not in full strength. Which rings are unaccounted for?"" Klaus says. Elijah looks at the painting and says, "Only one. I must say, the brothers fought valiantly before Ms. Guerrera escaped." Klaus looks up and says, "You let her get away!" Elijah smiles and says, "Not exactly." 

Francesca is desperately speeding down the road in her attempt to flee town before the Mikaelsons can kill her. She anxiously turns around to see if anyone is following her, but when she turns back, she sees someone standing in the middle of the road and slams on her brakes. When Francesca finally stops, she looks up again, but Caroline  is gone. Suddenly, her car door is pulled open, and Caroline rips her from inside the vehicle. Francesca Guerrera will now not be missed by anyone. 

A.N.OK BE READY, THIS IS A ONE. 

GOD THIS WAS A HUGE CHAPTER. SO I WANTED THE CHAPTER TO BE JUST LIKE THE EPISODE SO I WAS WATCHING THE EPISODE AND THEN WRITING. I HAD TO TWIST CAROLINE'S TALK WITH OLIVER A LITTLE BIT IF YOU DON'T MIND. SINCE I WROTE THE FIRST SEASON IN A FLASHFORWARD WE WILL GET TO KNOW CAROLINE'S AND THE CRESENT WOLVES RELATION SOON IN THE STORY. THIS CHAPTER WAS BASICALLY TO LET CAROLINE EMBRACE HER NEW POWERS. WE WILL SEE THE AFTERMATH OF SO MUCH BLOODSHED IN THE NEXT ONE AS WE ALL KOW THAT CARE IS A GOOD VAMPIRE WHO DOES NOT KILL PEOPLE FOR FUN SO ALL THIS BLOODSHED IS GOING TO AFFECT HER DEEPLY. ALSO I KNOW AFTER THE LAST CHAPTER A LOT OF YOU WANT A CAMILLE VS CAROLINE BUT FOR NOW WE WILL KEEP THEM APART AS CAMILLE HAD A LOT OF PART WITH KLAUS IN SEASON 2, ALSO EVERYONE LOVES JEALOUS CAROLINE. I ALSO HAVE SOME PLANS TO MAKE KLAUS JEALOUS BUT LET'S NOT GIVE ANYMORE SPOILERS. ANOTHER ISSUE I WANT TO ADDRESS, WE GOT 1.4 K VEIWS!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYY. THIS MAKES ME REALLY HAPPY BECAUSE I KNOW PEOPLE STILL LOVE KLAROLINE AFTER SO MUCH TIME. THE NUMBER MAYBE SMALL BUT KLAROLINE LOVE WILL NEVER GO AWAY. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH WHO HAVE DEDICATED YOUR TIME IN MY BOOK BECAUSE I KNOW HOW VERY PRECIOUS TIME IS. HOPE YOU ALL ARE SAFE AND HEALTHY, LOVE Y'ALL, THANK YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN. PLEASE SHARE, VOTE AND FOLLOW ME. 

                                                                                                                                         -KLAROLINE12ALWAYS