MOM? ARE YOU OKAY!??

Freya looked at Hope and said, "Hope, no. This is a very impulsive decision. You should not do this."

 Hope says, "I want to do this Aunt Freya. It is my choice, either you help me with it or you leave." Freya sighs, knowing that Hope will never back out and says, "Okay."

Freya and Hope were preparing for the spell when Katherine suddenly runs to them and gets the moonstone out of Hope's hand and breaks it. Katherine looks at Freya and says, "What the hell Freya?" 

Freya looks ashamed as she says, "She was going to do it anyways. I didn't have a choice Katherine."

 Katherine looks at Hope and says, "Hope, no. You are not doing this. You know your father has suffered so much because of this. Klaus will find Caroline. There is no need to do this. He is finally able to locate her. The cloaking spell is off. We will find her."

 Hope sighs in defeat and nods her head. Katherine looks at Freya and says, "Klaus needs you Freya, back in New Orleans, with a locator spell."

 Freya nods, hugs Hope goodbye and leaves. Katherine looks at Hope and says, "Lets take a walk sweetheart." 

Katherine and Hope were walking through the woods and Hope asks, "Has mom ever told you about her werewolf side?"

 Katherine smiles and says, "Not much but she once described it to me. She said that though the transition was painful, the part afterwards is pure euphoria. Even though your mother was not a typical werewolf, she felt as if it was a part of her from the beginning, like she was destined for it."

 Hope smiles and says, "That sounds like her. Do- um, Do you think she was happy with being a hybrid?"

 Katherine looks at Hope, seeing the hesitance and says, "She was. You know at first she was worried that she would be sired to you. And during one of her freak out she said, Kat, what if I get sired to Hope. Then she would get me to do anything! Omg, I would have no control over her. It was so hilarious that I laughed on her face and she looked at me as if she would kill me right there and then." 

Hope laughs and Katherine continues, "She was happy, you know. She says that a part of you always remains with her this way." 

Then Katherine's phone rings and she sees Emma's contact. She picks up the call and talks for a few seconds before ending the call.

 She sighs and says, "Well, Penelope and Lizzie are again fighting. So I am gonna go break that up. I don't know how Care or Alaric do this, I am leaving for a vacation after Care comes back.  And Hope don't worry, your Dad will find her." and she pats on her shoulder in efforts to give comfort.

 Hope nods and Katherine starts going  back to the school. Hope was walking for a few more minutes when she saw Roman standing at the end of the woods with a car. 

She smirks, knowing that Katherine was caught in her trap and walks to join Roman in the car. 

A DAY LATER

Klaus was waiting on Davina to find Caroline when Katherine called her. Klaus picked up the call and said, "What Katerina?"

 Katherine says, "Your daughter ran away! With a vampire student. I think to find Caroline. Maybe she found her faster because of the blood connection?" Klaus curses under his breath and asks, "You can't even look after your only niece?! Doesn't matter now. Where is she, we need to go find her."

 Katherine says, "I am near the mansion, I have a location, let's go." and cuts the call. 

WITH HOPE AND ROMAN

Roman has been driving from the last 4 hours and he says, "Are you sure were are going to the right place?"

 Hope nods and says, "Yep, there is a zero chance that the locator spell is wrong. It's a blood spell." Roman nods nervously and continues driving. 

KLAUS AND KATHERINE

Katherine was driving while Klaus was looking at the phone, seeing Hope's location. Katherine says, "Well, at least this way we can find Caroline too. There is no way a blood spell could have gone wrong."

 Klaus hums in agreement and Katherine then says, "Never thought a day would come when I would be sitting with Klaus Mikaelson in a car without me being dead." 

Klaus chuckles and says, "You should thank Caroline for that. If not for her, you would have been dead the day Hope was conceived." 

Katherine groans and says, "Ew! I don't want that picture in my mind for god's sake!" and she then turns on the radio because she knew that no one was in the mood to talk after that.

ROMAN AND HOPE 

Roman and Hope had just reached the house in the middle of nowhere. It reminded Hope of the old safehouse. Hope and Roman entered the house to see Caroline, all bloody and exhausted, tied to a chair. 

Hope runs to her mother and tries to wake her up by patting her cheek. 

Caroline wakes up and says, "Hope." Hope sighs in relief and says, "Oh thank god. Mom are you okay? Who did this to you?" 

Caroline looks behind Hope and says, "You." when Hope is knocked out by Roman and Caroline's neck is snapped. 

A.N. WHOOO!!!! ARE YOU GUYS  FEELING THE TENSION?? AGAIN I WANT TO REMIND YOU THAT PLEASE DON'T RELATE THIS STORY FULLY TO THE ORIGINALS SEASON 5, YES, THERE ARE SOME THINGS THAT ARE THE SAME BUT THE ENDING WHICH I HAVE ALREADEY WRITTEN IS VERY DIFFERENT. I AM ONE OF THOSE AUTHORS WHO MAY TORTURE THEIR CHARECTORS IN THE BEGININNIG BUT I LOVE MY HAPPY ENDINGS. SO DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY!! 😁😀