FROM CADDLE TO GRAVE

CAROLINE POV--
I wake up in the middle of the night and see Klaus sleeping besides me. Looking at his face I am reminded of our daughter and husband w we had to let her go a few months ago.

Flashback to a month ago

Everyone was discussing way to keep the child safe from Esther. After Marcel took the baby away from the war zone, he gave her back to Klaus when she was safe from the witches. Klaus took her back to Caroline who was waiting for her child. She took her in her arms and Klaus was the most happy man in those moment.

"We don't have many options Niklaus. We can fortress the house. Increase security. Make sure no one enters the house except us." Elijah says. "I will not have my daughter living as a prisoner!" Klaus shouts back. Soon Caroline enters the room along with the baby and Katherine. "There is another option." Caroline says and everyone looks at her. "I have lived in a warzone these last 5 years. We can't keep her safe here. I don't want to loose her so I say we send her away. With someone we trust. Away from us till the time we deal with the witches of New Orleans and tell everyone that she is dead." Klaus considers the idea and nods, "I think this is the best options right now." Everyone else nods too and Caroline says, "I just want one day with her, one day before you send her away." Klaus takes Caroline by her shoulders, looks in her eyes and says, "Anything for you, my love." Caroline mutters a thank you and give him a soft peck on the lips.

IN THE NURSERY

Caroline is sitting over the crib while the baby is crying. "Looks like our child does not wanna stop crying." Klaus says while leaning on the door frame. Caroline looks up and says, "She needs a name Nik. We can't keep calling her baby." Klaus looks at her and says nothing. "There must be some name for her, Zoey, Caitlyn, Genevieve?" Caroline says the last name with a teasing voice. Klaus chuckles and says, "God no." Caroline is still thinking when suddenly she says, "Hope, she is our hope." Klaus smile and bends down to be on the same level as Caroline, "Perfect. It's perfect. Hope Elizabeth Mikealson." Caroline looks at Klaus and lets out a few tears at the middle name, "Thank you, thank you for the name." Klaus moves forward and catches her lips in a bruising kiss. They kiss while their daughter suddenly stops crying. "Looks like she likes her parent together." Klaus says. "That she does." Caroline replies with a smile.

NIGHT, THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD

Klaus was standing in the middle of the road along with a small bundle of sheets in his hands. A car come sand stops in front of Klaus and a man and woman leave the car and walk to the front. Klaus comes forward and sees his sister and her boyfriend standing in front of him. Rebekah comes forward and says, "She's beautiful. What is her name?" Klaus smiles and says, "Hope Elizabeth Mikealson." Rebekah gives a wide smile and caress her head. "She looks like her mother." She states. "She has a hint of the devil in her eyes, that's all me." Klaus says with a smirk. "You will have to get a witch for a cloaking spell, keep eyes open all the time and don't trust anyone." Klaus says and Rebekah nods. "I know sister that we have had our differences but there is no one I would trust for the security of my daughter, same goes for Stefan. " He says while looking at Stefan and giving him a smile and nod. Klaus hands Hope over to Rebekah who gently takes her and looks at her brother. "Tell Caroline she is safe with us. Nothing will happen to her under my care." Klaus smiles and gives Rebekah a pat on the shoulder and says, "I know Rebekah. Take care sister. " Rebekah nods and walks back to Stefan who opens the passenger seat door for Rebekah and Hope. Stefan sits in the driver's seat and drives the car away. Klaus stays there till they have disappeared in the foggy night.

THE MIKEALSON MANSION

Caroline was standing on the balcony while Klaus comes from behind and gives a small kiss on her neck, holding her by her waist. "She is with Rebekah and Stefan. They will take care of her." Caroline nods, turns around facing him and kisses him on the lips. "I love you. "She says and Klaus freezes. "I know it is a wrong time to say so but I have been feeling this form a long time and i think you deserve to know. Maybe my transition has heightened my emotions or something but you need to know that I love you." She says. "I love you too sweetheart. I have since the day I met you and i promise you when this city is safe again we will bring our daughter home but for now we will have to pretend that she is dead." Klaus says. Caroline nods and hugs Klaus. Klaus keeps his hands secured tightly around her waist while tears flow down her eyes. Klaus soon takes her in his arms and takes her to the bed. They both lie under the sheets, cuddle and fall asleep.

THE NEXT MORNING

THE NEXT MORNING

CAMILLE POV--

I am standing at the town square where the names of people who have died in the battle are written. In the middle I sees a card that says 'In the memory of baby Mikealson.' I panic and runs towards the mansion. I was upset that Klaus was having a child with that blonde bimbo who has come and taken my place but I had to be there when Klaus is sad. I enter the mansion and see Klaus standing on the first floor. I walk up to him and say, "Klaus I'm sorry. I didn't knew. It was all my fault. I did not want the child to die." I say so he knows that I am there for him. He turns around and says, "Leave Camille, I am not in the mood for company. " I am about to say sorry again but then that Caroline enters. What is she even doing here? She should leave since the child is dead. She was just here to take advantage of him. I look at her and say, "You , what are you doing here. Since your child has died, you should leave right? You don't belong here. It was your fault that the child died, you could not even save her."

NO ONE POV--

They had been listening to Camille with shocked faces. Klaus was infuriated and Caroline was on the verge of tears for the 5th time that day. Keeping her daughter away was very hard for her. Klaus shouts and says, "Shut up Camille. We just lost our daughter that too because you were to selfish to tell me. She died protecting our daughter so you have no right to throw accusations. Please leave my house." Camille looks shocked but then sees Klaus takes Caroline in his arms and kiss her on the forehead. She walks out if the mansion with an angry look on her face. Klaus take Caroline and says, "She is not in her right mind right now Caroline. You will be a great mother." Caroline nods and gives Klaus a small peck on the lips before going for a shower.
PRESENT
"Caroline sweetheart wake up, wake up." Caroline Wales up from her dreams and looks at Klaus who is looking scared. Caroline hugs him and he keeps whispering it's okays to calm her down. She soon falls asleep cuddling him.
A.N SO THIS IS A FLASHBACK TO WHEN THEY HAD TO SEND HOPE AWAY. IT IS LIKE A DREAM CARE HAD. HOPE U LIKE COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE LOVE YA ALLLL.