PROMISE ME YOU'LL LIVE YOUR LIFE

Klaus and Alaric were standing in Alaric's office with Josie and Lizzie in front of them.

 Alaric had just finished catching up the girls on Hope's condition and Klaus then said, "I know you girls may not like me or may even hate me, but please, I am begging you, I really need your help."

 Alaric looks shocked at this different and helpless shade of the hybrid.

 Josie and Lizzie look at each other and then Lizzie says, " Well you are right about one thing, we don't like you. You made Hope wait for you for years, you never contacted her. Caroline raised us, she was like a mother for us, and we know that she cried every night, every single night that you didn't call, she cried. So sue us for not liking you."

 Klaus nodded his head in shame and Lizzie continues, "But you don't need to beg us to save Hope's life. She is our sister and we love her more than anything. There is no space for any debate or discussion."

 And Klaus looks up and gives a grateful look to both the girls and nods his head in a thank you. 

THE MYSTIC GRILL 

Elijah and Hope were sitting in silence when Landon walked up to their table and put Hope's drink down. Hope thanked him and then Landon said, "Hey Hope, haven't seen you around here." 

Hope smiles a little and says, "Yeah, there were some things back home." Elijah clears his throat and then Hope says, "Sorry, umm, Landon this is my uncle Elijah, Elijah, this is Landon, he's my friend."

 Elijah nods his head in a greeting and Landon says, "Nice to meet you Mr. Forbes." and then leaves to wait the other tables. 

Elijah looks down on the ground with that surname and Hope says, "Yeah, umm Mom and me to be discrete did not pick up Mikealson so I am Hope Forbes M around here." Elijah nods in understanding and they continue eating their meal in an awkward silence. 

Hope looks on the other side of the grill where a bunch of high schoolers were teasing and bullying Landon and her hand gripped the fork in her hand, causing it to bend. Elijah looked at her concerned making Hope realize her actions and she quickly said, "Bullying makes me angry." and finished up the rest of her milkshake and got up from the table and walked off. Elijah after keeping the money and some tip for Landon took off after Hope. 

THE SALVATORE SCHOOL FOR THE YOUNG AND GIFTED 

Lizzie and Josie were discussing the spell while Alaric and Klaus were overlooking them. Klaus looked at Alaric and said, "Thank you, for helping me out with this." 

Alaric still kept his eyes over his daughters and then said, "No need for Thank yous Klaus,  Hope is like my daughter. I have seen her grow up, and she is too young and innocent to die so soon." Klaus nods in agreement and the awkward silence returns between the two. 

OUTSIDE THE MYSTIC GRILL 

Elijah and Hope were walking around when Elijah asked, "Have you ever driven a car?" Hope replies, "I mean Mom and Declan have tried teaching me some."

 Elijah nods and says, "Its time you drive an Audi." and he passes Hope the keys and she goes and sits in the drivers seat of her uncle's Audi. 

After driving around a while, Hope came back to stop right near the mystic grill. She got out of the car and say the jocks from Mystic Falls high again teasing Landon and her anger boiled over. 

She raised her arms to her sides and within a few seconds, the quarterback's cars windows blew up. 

Elijah looked at his niece in shock and when she turned around, he could see the line of blood falling from her nose, causing him to move forward in concern but before he could reach Hope, she fainted, making her uncle run and catching her before she could hit the ground. 

Elijah looked around helplessly and decided to run to the school to get her to Niklaus. 

HOPE'S UNCONSCIOUS STATE

Hope woke up and got up from the ground she was laying on. It was all pitch black around her. Hope shouted out for help but all that came back was an echo, she started looking around when she heard the angelic voice of her mother, "Hope, baby what are you doing here?"

 Hope turned around sharply and then started running towards the radiance of her mom. She hugged her mom, crying and sobbing and says, "Mom I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, please come back mom, this was all my fault. I'm so sorry." 

Caroline pushed her daughters face from her chest and wiped her tears and said, "My love, don't be sorry. It was my decision. You are my everything Hope, I couldn't let u die. Stop crying and answer my question, what are you doing here ?" 

Hope said, "I took the hollow in myself, i got really sick mom. I guess i fainted." Caroline's face goes in a frown and she says, "Baby what-. No Hope its not your time yet, you have to go back to your dad baby. Go back." 

Hope then says, "Mom where is this? Where are we?" Caroline looks around with a sad smile on her face that doesn't quite reach her eyes and says, "This is the other side baby, my personal other side because I haven't found peace yet." 

Hope's face immediately disheartens and she says, "Mom no, I never wanted this, Mom i don't wanna go back. Please let me stay here with you." and continues crying. 

THE SALVATORE BOARDING SCHOOL 

Elijah rushes in with Hope in her arms towards Klaus lays her down gently on the ground. Klaus rushes towards his daughter and asks, "Elijah, what happened?" 

In a hustled and worried tone. Elijah explained everything that happened while Klaus started performing cpr and calling out Hope's name loudly. 

HOPE'S UNCONSCIOUS STATE

The mother daughter are still hugging when Klaus's voice starts echoing through the dream state. Caroline looks around, gives a small smile to her daughter and says, "Your father is always right on time. Its time to go back baby."

 Hope hugs her mother tighter and says, "Mom no, i cant leave you here alone. I don't wanna go back and suffer anymore. I don't wanna go."

 Caroline pulls Hope from the hug and says, "Its not your time yet baby. Go back, your father will save you. I know it. Promise me you'll live your life, have friendships, take care of your studies and have at least one epic love, do this for me. Life your life for me." 

Hope nods through her tears and then Caroline says, 

"Please tell your dad that......................................................................"

THE SALVATORE BOARDING SCHOOL 

Klaus continues doing cpr when Hope suddenly gasps and wakes up coughing and heaving. Klaus cradles his daughter and gives her a tight hug. Hope continues crying and says, "Mom has not found peace dad, she's not found peace." Causing Klaus to start crying a little bit as he continues hugging his daughter.