BUT WE DON'T FEEL REGRET

Caroline POV—

I cried for like an hour but then I decided to pull myself together. Caroline Forbes does not cry over a man or a hybrid. I will dress up in a hot outfit and roam around New Orleans and will not talk to him unless he apologizes. I can't stay away from him that long; something just attracts me to him but I can sure as hell ignore him. I check the closet and only find his clothes so I go into what I think is Rebekah's room and pick out a hot silver dress and some black heals along with a leather jacket.

I walk down the stairs into a destroyed living room and see Klaus drinking like there was no tomorrow

I walk down the stairs into a destroyed living room and see Klaus drinking like there was no tomorrow. He looks at me and his jaw drops on the floor. Inside I am breaking down seeing his face but I decide to pull it together. Tonight, jealousy is my main goal.

KLAUS POV—

I hear footsteps and see her walking down the stairs looking like a Greece goddess. God, she looks so hot. But there is no expression on her face, but where is she going looking like that. I speak, "Where do u think you are going looking like that?" She looks at Elijah and speaks in that angelic voice of hers, "I am going to explore the French quarter, don't wait up for me." I scream immediately, "Absolutely not, it is not safe outside and also you are carrying my child so I will not allow it. Also, I know the vampires of the French quarter, they would all want to seduce you and get try to get a date with you." Caroline looks at me with raised eyebrows and spats back, "First of all, you don't own me. I can do whatever I want and second you finally acknowledge this as your child so congrats and also, I am single and I can do anything I want. Goodbye Elijah." And, she walks out of the French quarter with the sound of her heals echoing through the mansion. I decide that there is no way she is roaming around so I follow her and keep my distance so she does see me.

CAROLINE POV—

Afterflipping out on him, even though it pained me in the heart to be mad at him Istorm out of the mansion. I know he is going to follow me but I pretend to notcare. I enter a bar called Rosseau's and see a blonde bartender and call out toher, "Hi, can I get a coke, Camille." She looks at me and smiles, "Its Cami,Camille was my grandmother's name." Andshe pours me a coke. I smile back and say, "Okay Cami, I am Caroline but youcan call me Care." Camille looks at me shocked and speaks, "Wait, are youCaroline Forbes from Mystic Falls?" I look at her surprised and ask, "Yeah, buthow do you know about me?" Cami laughs and says, "Klaus Mikealson, I am histherapist, he talks all day about how beautiful you are and how full of lightyou are. I have hundreds of pages on you." I blush at her sayings and turn myattention to the black guy who is singing at the stage, he looks at me andgives me a wink, I turn to Cami and ask, "And who is that" pointing at the guysinging. "That is Marcel, he thinks of himself as the king, well he is the kingof the quarter and he has a very big ego." I start laughing at her words and Ican feel Klaus's eye on me.

 Soon the Marcel guy gets of the stage and come tome with a big flirty smile. He immediately starts flirting, "Why is a beautifulgirl like you sitting alone? Need some company?" I know Klaus is listening so Iflirt back to make him jealous, "Well I am tired of   boy drama, can you take my mind of it?" Helooks at me and we keep talking and flirting for the rest of the night, he isvery bad at pick up lines and flirting and all I can think about is Klaus.

 After a few hours of talking he leans over to kiss me and suddenly Klaus comesover and snaps his neck. I look a him with an amused look and ask, "Is that  absolutely necessary, you don't need to make a scene." Klaus looks at me and gives hisclassic charming smile, "You liked it and anyways I wanted to say sorry, I shouldhave not doubted your character, it's just that I have been betrayed so manytimes that now I don't know who to trust." I look at him and smile innocently,"Thank you, that is all I wanted to hear, so are you going to deliver yourpromise of showing your favorite place in the world?" Klaus looks at me withshock and a smirk on his face and says, "Of course love, may I?" He asks for myhand and we walk out of the bar. They talked the rest of the night and then theycame and sat in the park on a bench, after a few minutes of silence Klaus realizesthat Caroline fell asleep so he picked her up and speed to the mansion and laidher down on the bed and laid next to her cuddling her.