SOMEONE ELIJAH MIKAELSON USED TO LOVE.

Freya brought out a bowl to do the spell. She gave Hope a knife and said, "In the bowl. The blood connection will help find her." 

Hope nods and slices the knife through her palm. She instantly heals. She does it a few times before realizing, "You knew this was never going to work." Freya looks back guiltily and says, "I know you Hope. You were planning to go find your mother. I can't let you do that."

 Hope throws the knife on the ground and shouts, "My mom is kidnapped because of me! It is my responsibility to find her!" Freya shakes her head in disagreement and says, "It's not your fault Hope! Your dad has a lead, he will find her."

 Hope shakes her head and says, "So I can help!" Freya takes the knife from her hand and says, "No! That's final Hope!" 

PARIS

Klaus had reached the bar where Elijah used to play. He entered the bar to see Elijah and a woman sitting and talking. He goes over to Elijah, sits down next to them and says, "Well, well, well. Katerina will be heartbroken for sure." 

Elijah clenches his jaw and says, "I don't care. Now you can leave." Klaus ignores him and says, "And who might this lovely woman be? I am Niklaus, Elijah's dear younger brother." with a smile to the woman.

 The woman doesn't return the smile and says, "I am Antoinette. And I know all about you. The egoistic maniac who has no regard for his brother. Am I correct?"

 Klaus shows his hybrid features and says, "I would tread lightly Antoinette. Did he mention that I can kill you with one bite?"

 Elijah comes to stand between Klaus and Antoinette and says, "I would like to see you try."

 Klaus sighs, remembering the  real reason for his visit and says, "Well, I am hardly in the mood to fight. My wife has been kidnapped. Hey Elijah! You remember her. Your best friend? Caroline?" in a sarcastic voice. 

Elijah shakes his head and says, "I don't. Now you can leave." Klaus curses under his breath, knowing that he is only wasting his time talking to him so he leaves. 

Antoinette looks at Elijah and asks, "Who is Katerina?" Elijah sighs, finishes his drink in a gulp and says, "Someone Elijah Mikaelson used to love. Once upon a time." 

NEW ORLEANS

Klaus had reached back New Orleans. Marcel had just told him that they found someone who knows where Caroline is. Klaus reached the dungeons and saw a woman hanging from the celling, bleeding and muttering something at him. 

Klaus says, "So let's skip past the pleasantries? I killed August Muller, you want revenge so you took my wife. Now, give me back Caroline and I will not torture you before killing you."

 Greta spits out the blood pooling in the mouth and says, "Go ahead. Kill me. I am not alone in my cause. If you cut one head, another will take its place." (Marvel anyone??)

Klaus rolls his eyes and says, "Enough with the dramatics. Fine, I will entertain this charade. What pray tell is you cause?" Greta says, with disgust in her voice, " Get rid of the abominations! You, your wife and your daughter! You are all a shame in the name of vampires! That werewolf side with the be the downfall of the vampire line."

 Klaus clenches his jaws and says, "Say another word about my daughter or wife and you will not live to see tomorrow."

 Greta keeps her mouth shut. Klaus smirks at the small victory and walks back up to talk to Marcel and call Freya. 

THE SALVATORE BOARDING SCHOOL

Freya just ended the call from Klaus. Hope looks at her with a curious look as to why she looked so upset. Freya sighs and says, "The people who have taken Caroline do not want hybrids or tribrids on this planet. Your dad is figuring out some stuff."

 Hope nods and says, "So basically, mom is kidnapped because of me! If I was not born, mom would not have become a hybrid." 

Freya tries to say something in return when Hope beats her to it and says, 

                                        "I want to bind my werewolf side." 

A.N. DUN DUN DUN!!!!! I KNOW ITS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I HAVE EXAMS WHICH REALLY MATTER IN MY FUTURE GRADES AND ITS HARD TO WRITE CHAPTERS IN BETWEEN. I AM SUPER HAPPY READING Y'ALL COMMENTS AND THOUGHTS, IT REALLY ENCOURAGES ME SO PLEASE DON'T BE SHY TO COMMENT AND GIVE YOU VIEWS, GOOD OR BAD. HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THE CLIFFHANGER AND I WILL TRY TO UPDATE SOON.