YOU GOT ME A PRESENT?

Klaus and Caroline were back together and everything that day was going good before Klaus go a call saying that Rebekah got hexed and Freya got kidnaped by the Strix. Klaus knew that the hex was Lucian's specialty so he and Cami (despite Caroline's sulking and pouting) went to find a cure for Rebekah and Caroline went to go find Freya. When Caroline entered the Strix's building and starts looking foe Freya. Just as Caroline enters the building, she breaks 2 vampires necks and bites the other 2.

 As they fall to the ground, Caroline runs up to the top floor and tries to find Freya, She reaches the dinning room and sees Freya looking exhausted and 2 vampires guarding her. Caroline shouts Freya's name and goes to start killing the vampires. Suddenly and older vampire comes from the back and pushes Caroline to the table, hitting her head on he wood. Caroline gets even more angry and pushes her hand into his chest and pulls his heart out, instantly killing him. Caroline then runs to Freya, puts her hand on the her own shoulder, supporting her. 

Caroline bites her wrist and puts it into Freya's mouth to give her some energy. Caroline says, "What did they do to you Freya?" Freya coughs and says, "Poison." Caroline swears and vamp speeds Freya and herself back to the mansion. 

THE MANSION 

As soon as Caroline runs in the mansion, Katherine is right there, to help Freya. They are continuously trying to keep Freya awake as she stubbornly tries to find a cure for Rebekah was was going to be home any minute. Suddenly Caroline hears a commotion downstairs and sees Stefan and Rebekah trying to control Rebekah. Caroline comes to try and help but Rebekah suddenly puts her hand in Caroline's chest, gripping her heart but not pulling it out. Caroline coughs blood as Rebekah says, "Haven't you done enough, played with my brother's heart. Can I rip out yours in exchange?" when Klaus comes with Cami right behind, holds Rebekah's other hand and says, "Rebekah! Not her." and pulls her in such a way that makes her pull out her hand without Caroline's heart. 

Rebekah growls and goes to attack Cami but Klaus has a tight grip and he says, "Not her either." when Freya comes down, a a knife and a potion in her hand, mutters a few spells and starts cutting Rebekah's hex mark. Rebekah screams and soon after the hex is removed, everyone stared at Rebekah who scoffs and says, "Whoo! wasn't that a lot of drama." Everyone chuckles and suddenly Stefan runs to Rebekah and pulls her into a bone crushing hug. Rebekah immediately responds back and mutters into his ear, "I'm okay Stefan, It's okay." 

A few minutes later, at Rebekah's request, they decieded to celebrate Christmas together before Rebekah and Stefan left. After decorating the dinning room, Caroline, Hope, Jackson, Stefan, Freya and Katherine were playing and opening gifts while Klaus, Elijah and Klaus were standing near the bonfire talking. Rebekah looks at her brothers, holds out her hands for them and says, "Some moons ago, I called us the definition of Cursed. But today, when I see our family together, I could have not asked for anything better. Everything is perfect, even if it is just for a night." Elijah then says, "We will win this battle, we are the Mikealson's. This is out town, we made it. We will fight for it and our family." Klaus nods and says, "Always and forever." 

AN HOUR LATER

Everyone has now gone to sleep and Rebekah and Stefan had taken off. Caroline was standing near the railing and looking at the dying bonfire. Klaus comes from behind and says, "You look----" Caroline interrupts him and says, "Don't say tired, you have been alive for way to long to know that you should never call a woman tired." Klaus chuckles and moves forward to come closer to Caroline. Caroline turns to face him, looks him in the eye and says, "Thank you for saving me today. Again."

 Klaus smiles and says, "Caroline, I would burn the world down for you, there is nothing I would do for you, and as for saving you, I think I saved my life more, I don't know what I would have done if something  had happened to you." Caroline gives a wide grin, puts her hands on his cheek and says, "Please tell me that Hope has fallen asleep?" in a hopeful voice. Klaus smirks and says, "She has, but before we take this to our bedroom, I have something for you." Caroline gets excited and says, "You got me a present?" 

Klaus nods and says, "Close your eyes first sweetheart." Caroline closes her eyes excitedly and Klaus steps back and pulls a box out of his pocket and bends down on one knee. When Caroline opens her eyes, she sees Klaus on his knees, a small open box in his hand, which contained the most beautiful diamond ring ever and a hopeful look on his face.

 Caroline gasps and Klaus then says, "My beautiful Caroline, before you came into my life, marriage was like a trivial human affair that annoyed me. But then you came into my life as a hurricane, changing all my beliefs, you gave me a beautiful daughter, a love that consumes me, a love that tells me everyday that my father was wrong, that there is someone who can love me. So Caroline Forbes, will you join me in the bounds of matrimony for the rest of eternity?" 

Caroline as tears coming out of her eyes as she says, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" and Klaus puts the ring in her finger and Caroline pulls him up by his collar, immediately finding her lips with his. Klaus responds to the kiss immediately and his hands immediately start exploring every inch of her body. He picks her up and speeds them to their bedroom, not even once breaking the kiss.

THE DARK ALLEY

Rebekah and Stefan were standing on one end while Elijah was walking towards them. Rebekah then says, "We were halfway out of New Orleans, when I felt to rip open our taxi driver's neck and that is when I noticed this." she pulls out her hand and Elijah sees the hex back. He has a look of panic on his face when he sees Rebekah pull out her dagger. Stefan has  an angry and sad look on his face, and he is clearly not fond of the situation when Rebekah says, "I would have asked Stefan but this can kill him. Please don't tell Nik, let him be happy for once." Elijah tries to argue but has no option but to listen to his sister. He inserts the dagger gently into her stomach and watches as she falls into Stefan's arms. Stefan has tears coming out of his eyes and Elijah then says, "I will get you back sister." and puts a strand of her pale blonde hair behind her back. 

A.N HI GUYSS, I AM TRYING TO UPDATE EVERY WEEK AND THIS BY FAR HAS TO BE MY FAV CHAPTER OF SEASON 3, NOT THE REBEKAH PART THOUGH. LET'S BE HONEST, ISN'T THE PROPOSAL FAR BETTER THAT THE KLAMILLE KISSING SCENE? PLEASE GIVE YOUR COMMENTS AND VIEWS AND SHARE AND VOTE. LOVE YOU ALL.