EVERYTHING'S TWISTED

A.N I REALLY LOVE THIS VIDEO EDIT OF KLAROLINE, PLEASE CHECK IT OUT. AGAIN THIS EDIT IS NOT MINE AND ALL CREDITS GO TO THE ORIGINAL MAKER OF THE VIDEO. THE ORIGINAL CHARACTERS OF THIS BOOK BELONG TO JULIE PLEC AND TEAM. ONLY THE STORY WRITE IS  MINE.  ALSO PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND LIKE.............

CAROLINE POV—

I wake in a bed with someone's hands around my waist, I start freaking out but then I see that it is Klaus so I ease up and face him and god he looks do cute while sleeping. No, Caroline, he is the big bad wolf, snap out of it. I get up and see a small note on the nightstand and read it, "I took the liberty for buying clothes for you as this trip was obviously not planned, hope you like them love- Klaus" I looked at the note and blushed slightly. I went to the closet and saw all beautiful dresses and casual wear lined up neatly. I pick out a grey oversize sweater and blue jeans.

And I walk downstairs and see Elijah sitting and reading along with a glass of blood kept in front of him. "Good Morning Elijah, how are you?" I ask politely. "Very well Miss Forbes, I see that you and Niklaus made up?" I start blushing immediately and reply, "Not per say made up, he just apologized and Elijah please call me Caroline." Elijah looks at me with a shocked face and says, "Wow Caroline, you must feel lucky because you are the person who has heard sorry from Niklaus and lived to tell the tale." I look at him and am extremely surprised. He has only said sorry to me? I sit down and look for blood bags but cannot find one so Elijah goes and get me one, "You are pregnant Caroline, you should be more careful and not exhaust yourself." I smile at his care and drink the blood. We talk for almost an hour and start having an argument about Shakespeare's best work, "No, Julius Caesar is completely unbelievable, I don't know why people like it so much??" Elijah start laughing at me and I hear Klaus coming down the stairs and he doesn't look so happy.

KLAUS POV—

I wake up with an empty spot near me. I thought that Caroline ran away but I can hear her voices down the stairs. I smile and change my clothes and walk downstairs. While walking down the stairs I see Elijah and Caroline talking and laughing like long lost buddies. I immediately get jealous and possessive towards Elijah' s forwardness towards my Caroline. Well technically not mine but in my head, she is mine. I clear my throat and ask, "Am I interrupting something?" They look at and that angel speaks," Come on Klaus, I am trying to tell your brother that Julius Caesar is a boring play. I smile at her and say, "No offense love but Julius Caesar is a good play. "She looks at me with fake disappointment and turns her head away. I start to speak but suddenly her phone starts ringing, I look over and see the name, Katherine. I ask her calmly, "Love, why is Katerina Peterova calling you?" She looks at me with her puppy dog eyes and replies," Well....... You remember the time when she was dying, She and I became best friends and we did some research that the blood from a vampire that she turned can be used to save her and bring her back as a vampire. Since I have Damon's blood in my system and he was turned by Katherine so I gave her my blood, please don't be upset, she is changing and its been years since she betrayed you so can you please forget your revenge fantasy, please for meee, please, please?" I looked angry at first but when she said for me, I could not resist anymore and I know that Elijah still loves her so I should leave it. "You know I can't say no to you Love, so fine I will spare her but if she hurts you or my child, I will rip out her throat." Caroline nods her head and start laughing happily and came over to me and hugged me and as soon as she hugged me, I felt this warm air come over and I felt all the love I had for her. I looked at Elijah and he smiled at the thought of me leaving Katerina alone. I wish my brother could finally get his happy ending. Suddenly Caroline broke the hug to talk to Katerina, so I decided to overhear her conversation just in case.

Caroline POV—

I was so happy that Klaus let Katherine go. I feel his humanity coming out every day. I broke the hug to go talk to Katherine.

CONVERSATION BETWEEN KATHERINE AND CAROLINE—

K- Care what is this I hear about you being pregnant with mini hybrid!!!!

C- Yeah, it's true and before you ask how I need you to come here so I can tell you.

K- Yeah, nice joke. As far as I remember he still wants to kill me. Even though I want to meet Elijah desperately. I still love him you know.

C- Yeah Kat. But he promised me that he will leave his revenge fantasy and let you go.

K- Yayyyy, really care? Thank You so much. I love you care. Finally, your weird relation with him is of some use.

C- Ok Kat, I think you might want to talk to someone.

I nudge Elijah the phone him and mouth him to talk to Katherine.

E- Hello Katerina.

K- Elijah—Hello...... How are you?
E- Not so good considering that the women I love is across seas in a small town and not in my arms.

K- Oh Elijah, I see that your faith in love has certainly improved, I will see you soon Elijah but Klaus-

E- Oh Katerina, your friend Caroline is very sneaky with her ways so now Niklaus will not hunt you.

K-That I know she is. Goodbye Elijah, I will see you soon and I love you.

E- Goodbye Katerina, I love you too.

I look at Elijah and he gives me a huge smile and a hug. "Thank You Caroline, this is the best thing anyone has ever done for me." I look at him and give him a nod and suddenly I start feeling dizzy. I start to hold myself together but the next thing I remember was Klaus shouting my name and picking me up. 

A.N- OMGGGGG. WHAT IS HAPPENING TO CAROLINE. IS SHE FINE. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT. WILL KLAROLINE RELATIONSHIP DEVELOP?????? WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN KATHERINE WILL COME. I KNOW THERE ARE A LOT OF HAYLIIJAH FANS OVER HERE AND I LOVE THEM TOO BUT I LIKE KATHERINE WITH ELIJAH MORE SO PLEASE DONT HATE ME FOR IT. LOVE YOU GUYSSSSSS!!!!!!!