CHAMBRE DE CHASSE

It was the next day. Klaus had not said anything to Hope regarding her actions yesterday. He was worried, he was upset and confused. Why would she do that?

 He was just thinking and discreetly keeping an eye on Hope who was painting when Hope called him out and said, "You can come out now. You know, helicopter parenting is really not your thing." 

Klaus comes in the room to see a half finished landscape and Hope looking at him with a small smile. He smile backs and sits down near her. Hope says, "You don't need to worry dad. I am fine." and stands up from her chair and starts cleaning her brushes. Klaus says, "I am your father, I have to worry." 

Hope scoffs and continues to clean her workspace. She then says, "Auntie Davina asked me to meet in the cemetery, I am going there." 

Klaus nods, feeling a little better because he knows that Davina will try to help Hope. Hope wears her shoes and then goes out. Klaus takes a look around her room and sees the flowers on the vase, dead. 

THE LAFAYETTE CEMETERY 

Hope is standing in front of a tombstone, seeing flowers and photos surrounding the tomb. A tear falls down her eyes, and she is confused, why is she crying for someone she doesn't know?  Suddenly she hears someone cough behind her, so she immediately turns around and wipes away the tears. 

Davina smiles sadly and says, "Hi Hope, how are you feeling?" Hope smiles and says, "I am good Auntie D, so, where's uncle Kol?" and they start talking, but what Hope doesn't notices is that Davina is collecting her tears in a vial, with her magic behind them. 

THE MIKEALSON COMPOUND 

Klaus was standing near the dinning table, sipping on his bourbon and drinking away his pain when suddenly a spell hits him, making him fall down on his knees. Klaus groans and gets up but is taken aback by the sights in front of him. 

There stands Elijah clueless and looking around, trying to figure out where he is. When he sees Klaus his face scrunches into even more confusion. Soon Rebekah walks down the stairs confused, and Klaus says, "What the bloody hell is going on?"

 Rebekah shrugs and Freya soon enters the dinning room. Freya says, "Its a Chambre De Chasse. Makes all the people locked inside a single roof, they have to find the keys to their lives and get out of it." 

And soon Marcel also appears in the room out of thin air. They were just about to question it when Kol appeared shirtless, he looks at them sighs and says, "Ugh, my worst reoccurring nightmare." 

Kol is now walking down the stairs, wearing a shirt. He looks at everyone and says, "What is about this family reunion? The last time we did this, things did not go well." 

Klaus and Rebekah roll their eyes and Klaus says, "What is going on, who did this? Freya?" Freya shakes her head and says, "Not me, I was just talking about this with Vincent, it must have been him. " 

 Rebekah says, "Honestly, I am getting bored, and we have to get out of here, so should we start finding the keys?" 

Klaus nods and both him and Rebekah started scrambling through the house, looking for the keys. Kol too after a few minutes of looking at Elijah with disgust started searching with Freya, throwing in a few snarky remarks every once in a while. 

AN HOUR LATER 

All of them had searched the whole house but not found anything. Klaus picked up a vase and threw it across the room, frustrated. Elijah says, "This is all your fault. From what I have heard, your family has a habit of pissing of witches. This is clearly karma." to the family. 

Kol snorts and says, " Our family? May I remind you Elijah you are a part of this family as well. One of our oldest. What did you say once, Family forever?" in a mocking tone. 

Elijah chuckles and says, "No, I am not a part of this family, Elijah Mikaelson is your brother, I am not that man. I am not that monster."

 Klaus is not angry and exhausted, he shouts, "ENOUGH! Yes, you are not our brother, you are not the noble Elijah because he would have never been the reason why Caroline is dead today, never been the reason why my daughter! his own niece, is grieving her mother. He would never be the reason that his own brother's wife was killed, his best friend! So, yes, you are not Elijah Mikaelson. You are something worse." and he turns around and walks away. 

Klaus was walking through the hallway where he had put up paintings he had made of him and his siblings when he hears a clicking sound coming from one of his most recent work. He painted it around 7 years ago, when his family had reunited.

It was a painting of the 2 most important people in his life. His late wife and his daughter, both of them playing in a sunflowers field.  He picks up the painting and sees an indent in the wall. He sees a key kept there and says, "Bloody hell." and grabs the key and goes the living room to tell the others.

 He looks at Rebekah who was pulling apart the furniture and says, "Sister, look!" Rebekah turns around and looks at the key in his hand in surprise and asks, "Where did you find it Nik?" Klaus says, "Look for things that hold great importance to you. I found it in a painting of umm Caroline and Hope." 

Rebekah smiles sadly but then goes to tell this new discovery to the rest of her siblings. Maybe now there was Hope of them getting out of there. 

A.N I KNOW THIS EPISODE DOES NOT GO THIS WAY BUT LETS BE HONEST, I HAVE BEEN OF SCRIPT EVER SINCE I STARTED THIS BOOK. I HAVE JUST TAKEN MAJOR PLOT HOLES AND MADE A STORY OF MINE. THIS CHAPTER IS MORE OF A FILLER WITH SOME FEELS BUT THE NEXT ONE WILL BE THE THE REAL FEELS, ELIJAH WILL REMEBER WHAT HE DID AND HE HAS TO FACE A LOT OF PEOPLE LIKE HOPE AND KLAUS SO I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER. I ALSO WANT TO MENTION THAT THIS BOOK IS NOT EDITED AND I WILL SOON START EDITING AFTER THIS BOOK IS FINISHED SO PLEASE IF YOU ALL FIND AND TYPOS AND SUCH, DON'T BE SHY TO TELL......