THE LAST LOOK.

AN GRAB A TISSUE. THIS IS ONE HELL OF A RIDE.

Caroline wakes up after a few minutes
to see her daughter on the ground unconscious and 2 woman standing with the boy.

Caroline yanks on the chains and shouts for her daughter, "Hope! Hope sweetheart wake up!" and Hope slowly starts gaining conscious hearing her mother's voice.

Hope scrambles to her mother, holds her hands and both of them at the same time says, "Are you okay!?" and let out a small chuckle.

Hope says, "I should be asking you that question. You were the one who was kidnapped mom!"

Caroline says, "Not my first, not my last sweetheart. But what are you doing here?"

Hope looks at Roman and shouts, "You! I considered you to be my friend!! You kidnapped my mom! I actually liked you!"

Roman looks on the floor and says, "I am sorry Hope, I- I" when Greta interrupts him and says, "Don't you say a word to these abominations Roman. They deserve to die, you did what you had to do for the survival of the vampire race."

Caroline scoffs and says, "Abominations? We have vampire blood in our veins, my husband is an original vampire. We are the vampire race!"

Greta grabs Caroline's blood stained hair and pulls it, making her wince and says, "You were sweetheart. The minute the werewolf joined with vampire, you became an abomination! Well it doesn't matter now. You and your daughter will die today and there will be no more abominations! We will get your precious husband too!"

Caroline starts to panic a little but does not show it.

Roman says in a low voice to Greta, "Do we have to kill them? Isn't there a way to take away the werewolf side."

Caroline looks at Greta and says, "You have heard of the Hybrid curse haven't you? Klaus's mother had locked away his werewolf side form a 1000 years before he broke it. You have problems with this werewolf part? Take it away. Lock it away. Killing me and my daughter will just put a family of original vampires behind you."

Greta talks to the woman standing next to her in hushed tones. After a few minutes Greta says, "Fine. Who's going first?"

Caroline smiles a bit and says, "Mother's first." while looking at Hope.

Hope looks up to her mother with a sad smile and says, "Mom, I am so sorry I got you into this mess. You shouldn't do this, I can-" when Caroline interrupts her and says, "You don't have to say sorry sweetheart. It's not your fault and," Caroline lowers her voice and says, "if your dad gets here before, I want you to run okay? Promise me." and Hope nods her head.

The witch sits next to Caroline and starts working on the spell.

HALF AN HOUR LATER

"AHHHHHHH" Caroline shouts while the witch is trying to complete the ritual. She looks at Hope who is flinching and Caroline says, "Piece of cake." to calm her down.

Hope smiles and says, "Liar." Caroline lets out a weak laugh and the witch completes the ritual. Roman looks at the witch and says, "How do we know it is done?"

The witch takes Caroline's hands and takes it to the sun where it starts burning. Caroline screams and Hope begs them to stop.

Suddenly, Caroline hears some noises outside which distracts everyone else and Caroline breaks free and starts fighting with Greta.

Hope goes to fight the witch when Roman hits her head on the ground, making her unconscious and he goes to lie her head in her lap.

MEANWHILE