THE ANIMAL INSIDE, GOT A HOLD OF US

No One POV—

After sleeping in each other's arm, when the morning sun comes peeking through the curtains, Klaus is the first one to wake up. He looks down at the incredible beauty sleeping in her arms. Yesterday's events were very confusing but he was happy that Caroline had finally arrived in New Orleans because he missed her terribly. Caroline soon wakes up and finds Klaus staring at her. She speaks, "You're staring Klaus, it is creepy." He smiles at me showing his dimples, "No, love I am gazing at the most beautiful thing in the world." I start blushing immediately. I open my mouth to say something bit I am interrupted by Elijah's voice. He starts screaming, "Brother, miss. Forbes, please come downstairs. I would like to discuss a few things and Sophie is already here." 

Klaus rolls his eyes and gets up and Caroline follows him after getting dressed. They walk down and see Elijah and Sophie talking. The minute they see them coming down Sophie starts talking, "I know I was not very clear last night about this pregnancy so give me a chance to explain it clearly." Before Klaus can say something, Elijah interrupts him and says, "Do continue, Miss. Deauvuraux." "Caroline and Klaus are meant to be, Caroline is the only who can tame his demons, she is the only one who stop him from destroying the world. So, the nature found a way to maintain peace. They may not be together romantically but they wanted them to stay together so Klaus doesn't go killing everyone. This child will be like Klaus, strong, powerful and a pure blood since it is conceived by two vampires. There is a rumored prophesy that this child will bring the end to all witches so there will be a lot of people after the child. The child will be new creature, a werewolf from Klaus, vampire from Caroline and a witch from Esther. Since the Esther was a witch, it got passed down the bloodline. The child will be a tribrid."

 Klaus and Caroline look at each other in shock. Klaus looks at Sophie and says, "And how do I know that this is my child?" Caroline looks at Klaus with tears in her eyes, did he really think that she would sleep with anyone after him? Sophie speaks, "I can do a DNA spell, I will need both of your blood." They give her their blood and it I confirmed that it is Klaus and Caroline's child.

 Klaus looks at Caroline who has tears in her eyes, he starts, "Love---" But she snaps back, "No, just stay away from me." And runs back upstairs. Elijah looks at Klaus with a disappointed look on his face and I go after Caroline.  He see the door closed and hear her muffled crying. He calls out to her but she does not reply. He goes into the living room and picks up a chair and throws it across the room, he slowly starts destroying the room to take his anger out. Caroline being mad at him is the worst torture ever.

CAROLINE POV –

How could he even doubt it, I am so disappointed in him. Just when I finally start acknowledging my feelings towards him, he has to ruin everything. I can hear his footsteps outside and he starts calling out my name but I can't even face him right now. I pick up my phone and dial Bonnie, she must be worried after yesterday.

Conversation between Bonnie and Caroline

B- OMG! Care, where are you? I came to your house and you were not there. I got so worried.

C- I'm okay Bon. I am in New Orleans.

B- New Orleans?? Why you finally accepted your feelings to a certain original hybrid??? Huh? You know that I am okay with you and Klaus, right?

C- Oh no Bon. I am actually pregnant.

B- What! That is not possible! You are a vampire!

C- That is what I thought at first, but a witch here told me about a prophecy for the light and dark.

B- Yeah, I know about that one. A Bennett witch saw the prophecy. So, you are the light, who is the dark? And who is the father?

C- The dark is Klaus and he is the father.

B – WHAT!!!! When did you sleep with him? Also, you two are meant to be!!!!!

C- WHOA! Slow down Bon, remember when the travelers buried Matt alive and we were in the woods looking for him. I ran into Klaus in the woods and we were talking and I kissed him and it felt so good to kiss him so I totally had sex with him. Please don't be mad.

B- Care, its okay. I know he has done some horrible things but if you are happy than so am I. Also, are you guys together?

C- No, this morning when Sophie the witch came over he showed doubts that the child was not his, and when it was proved that it was his child I got so disappointed in him that he showed doubts so stormed off and now he is downstairs breaking things and I am here crying my eyes out because I like him.

B- Oh Care, its okay. Don't worry. I will come visit you in a few days, just take care of yourself.

C- Yeah, love you Bonnie, Bye.

B- Bye Care, love you. 

A.N HEY GUYS 3 CHAPTERS IN ONE WEEKEND. WOW. SO THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO 

thank you so much for your support, please like,comment and vote.