HELLO, MY LOVE

PARIS 

AN OLD ANCIENT MUSEUM 

A young man is held up on one of the pillars in the room by another strong man whose hands are covered in blood. The room has several bodies, drained of blood or with broken necks lying around. The soon dead man walking is whimpering and the other person says, "Bonjour, Monsieur Gatineaux. I should let you live to tell of this, but I seem to be on a bit of a roll. Oh."

 and he breaks the other man's neck and throws his body in the pile. He has a satisfied smile on his face before he is pushed to the wall himself.

 Caroline smiles at her husband and says, "Why don't you pick on someone your own size?" 

Klaus smirks, looking at his beautiful wife and says, "Hello, my love." 

Klaus sits on sofa, while he sees his wife pulling a sheet over the dead bodies, without saying a word. He knows how to annoy her into talking and says, "It's a shame, I thought there would be more of them."

 Caroline looks up and says, "Trying to break your own record?"

 Klaus smirks, knowing he know has a breakthrough now and says, "At the moment, I'm trying not to flatter myself that you're here on a sudden whim to see me. Why are you here, Caroline? Surely, the Salvatore School for the Young and Gifted needs its headmistress across the pond."

 Caroline now is angry, "Seriously? I am sorry if you forgot Klaus, but I  didn't and you are still my husband. So excuse me for coming here, when I get a call that my husband is endangering our daughter's life by staying near his brother." 

Klaus's eyes perk up in worry and he said, "I wasn't near Elijah that-" when Caroline interrupts him and says, "You were there long enough Klaus! There were snakes coming out of the flowers near her! Snakes!" 

Klaus closes his eyes in guilt and says, "I didn't know this would happen love. I promise. I love Hope, I would never hurt her." 

Caroline then says, "Well you did. We may not matter to you anymore but Hope is my everything. If anything happens to her Niklaus Mikaelson, I swear to god-" 

when Klaus grabs her wrists and interrupts her and says, "You both don't matter to me!? You both are the only ones that matter to me! I have lived without hearing your voices or seeing your faces from the last 5 years! You don't know how much it is killing me from inside."

 Caroline's eyes soften and tears start building up. She then says, "Then why didn't you call Nik? We waited for you to text, call anything." 

Klaus inhales a sharp breath hearing his old pet name and says, "I couldn't, my sweet love. Hope had too many expectations. I didn't know if I could ever come and meet her. She used to talk about how things will be when I come back. I couldn't break her heart." 

and by then Caroline was breaking down. She was sobbing in the arms of her husband, while he ran his hand through  her hair to comfort her. 

IN NEW ORLEANS

Hope was walking around the mansion face timing  to her uncle Kol. They were laughing about something and Hope says, "Well mom didn't find it funny."

 Kol sighs dramatically and says, "Care bear seriously needs to cheer up. Well, I'm sure it will all blow over by Mardi Gras." 

Hope then says, "I... I didn't think it was such a big deal at the time, but now that it's stirred up so much trouble I-I feel kind of bad." 

Kol sighs and says, " Darling, you can't get your knickers in a knot every time you have a little kerfuffle. You'll never have a moment of pleasure. And I, for one, thought you showed some real entrepreneurial spirit."

 Hope giggles and says, "Yeah, that's me, your friendly, neighborhood blood dealer." Kol smiles, seeing his niece happy and says, "I'm sure you've noticed by now the best people are black sheep." 

Hope says, after a second, "Like my dad?" Kol says, "I was referring to me. Niklaus is in a league of his own."

 Hope asks hopefully, "Seen him lately?" 

Kol says, "Well, thankfully for you, no. Don't worry. Sooner or later, something will blow up in New Orleans. Some crisis or other always brings us back." 

Hope thinks for a moment and says, "Okay." 

After spending a day, cleaning up on Klaus's messes and spending sometime with him, Caroline leaves to get back to New Orleans and make sure that Henry is okay. 

She had convinced the wolves and vampires on a compromise. 

She reaches  Rousseau's and stops for a drink. She spends some time with Vincent, talking about Mardi Gras and other things. 

Declan then comes to their table and personally gives Caroline her dinner.

Caroline knew he had a crush on her and despite the fact that he knew she was married, he still flirted and innocently tried to take her on a date, saying that her husband had not visited in the last 7 years.

 Caroline almost got convinced one day but her love for Klaus was too strong. Caroline thanks Declan, eats her dinner and walks out. 

She was just on the gate of the mansion and  was reaching for her phone to talk to Klaus when she hears a whoosh sound behind her and then she suddenly looses consciousness. 

PARIS

Klaus saw the missed call from Caroline and calls her back. When the call is picked up, he inhales a sharp breath hearing her daughter's voice on the other side, "Dad? Is that you? " Klaus controls his emotions and says, "Hope? Where is your mother?" Hope's trembling voice comes from the other side and she says, "Mom is missing dad. No one can find her." Klaus says only one thing, "I'm coming" and cuts the call."

A.N. SO BEFORE EVERYONE STARTS FREAKING OUT. ANYBODY WHO HAS SEEN THE ORIGINALS SEASON 5, IS PROBABLY GETTING WHERE ALL THIS IS GOING. I JUST WANT TO REMIND YOU ALL THAT EVERYTHING WILL COME TOGETHER IN THE END. PLEASE HAVE FAITH IN ME. I AM JUST GOING TO WRITE 5 TO 6 CHAPTER MORE AND THAT WILL END THIS BOOK FINALLY. SO HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND STAY TUNED FOR MORE!