YOU WILL WISH YOU WERE DEAD

THE NEXT DAY

Klaus had not left the study all day, not being able to face anyone. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and the door opened. Klaus looked up to see Rebekah standing on the other side. Rebekah wipes the tears in her eyes and runs to hug her brother.

 Klaus hides his face in her blonde curls, tears once again building in his eyes. 

Rebekah breaks the hug and says, "I am so sorry Nik. She didn't deserve to die. She was the best of us."

 Klaus nods and picks up the half empty bourbon bottle and takes a big gulp out of it. Rebekah looks at her brother pitifully, knowing that he is hurting a lot. 

She says, "Where is Hope?"

 Klaus says, "Back at the school." 

Rebekah says, "Get her back Niklaus. Her mother just died, she needs your support."

 Klaus thinks about it for a few seconds and nods, mumbling something about calling Freya and bringing Hope back. Rebekah nods and goes out to make a phone call.

 Soon after a few minutes Katherine comes in the room and says, "The crescents pack is here. They say that Caroline should be given a Crescent funeral."

 Klaus shakes his head and says, "No. Caroline will be buried in Mystic Falls, she would want to be buried in the same place as her mother."

 Katherine nods in agreement and says, "She wrote some letters, when she was pregnant and when you were in the dungeons. She said that one day she would give them to you. She is not here to do that so-"

 Katherine walks over to the shelves and pulls out a box and passes it to Klaus. Klaus nods, thanking Katherine and Katherine leaves the room, wanting to give him some privacy. 

Klaus opens the box with one hand, the other hand still has a tight hold on Caroline's ring. She sees at least 5 letters in the box covered in dust. Klaus picks up the fist letter, opens it and starts reading.

Dear Klaus, 

I am pregnant! With your child. How the heck is that even possible? I mean your sperm was dead from a thousand years and now suddenly when you get with me it is alive again!? I have no idea how I am going to survive this.

 Is this prophecy just a way to admit my feeling about you because if it is then its a very crappy method. You said you would give me time. But things don't always work out the way we want do they? 

Anyway, now I gotta go because you are calling me and that means you are in one of your over protective moods. Bye. 

Caroline

(A.N WAS THE LETTER ANY GOOD? IT THINK IT IS PRETTY CRINGY? I WANTED TO SHOW THE VERY OLD CAROLINE.)

Klaus closes the letter and chuckles through his tears. Even then, she was a feisty little thing. Klaus picks up the next letter which was dated 6 months into her pregnancy and when they both got together. 

Dear Nik, 

I now know, I now know what you think everyday. We got together! Isn't that weird. It should feel weird but surprisingly it doesn't. It feels right. It feels right, having this child with you, kissing you everyday, cuddling together (though who knew the big bad hybrid was such a cuddler.) I know that you are afraid, afraid of having this child, you are worried you won't be a good dad but I know that you will be awesome. 

You will be a best dad in the entire universe because when love, you love unconditionally, without boundaries, you give your whole heart. And that is what you will do with our child.

 So, thank you, because I never thought that I would be able to have children after becoming a vampire but I got the chance to become a mother, because of you and I will be eternally grateful for that. I know I haven't said this to you yet, but I love you. 

Caroline 

Klaus closes the letter and breaks into sobs. He has not cried like this since his brother Henrik died. He was embarrassed but  he didn't know what to do except cry. Klaus went to his room and saw Caroline's body one last time. 

His mind was now filled with anger and revenge. He didn't mourn now, he was only seeing red and he was going to slaughter everyone who came in his was. 

Klaus looked at Marcel who was talking to Katherine and says, "Find Elijah Marcel. Its time for him to come home. I will go after her killers."

 Marcel says, "And what will you do when you find them?"

 Klaus clenches his jaws and says, "They will suffer as much as she did. They will face a faith worse than death." and walks out of the mansion. 

2 HOURS LATER

Klaus picked up Roman by his collar and threw him in the ground again. 

Roman tried to run, but he was weakened and Klaus was much stronger. Klaus picked him off the ground, pushed him to the wall and said, "My daughter trusted you! Your the reason my wife is dead!! You will not be let off the hook so easily." and he snaps Roman's neck.

 Klaus picks up the body carelessly and throws it in the trunk of the car. 

THE DUNGEONS 

Roman walks up after an hour and sees himself handing from the celling in chains. In front of him, stood the big bad hybrid. He was angry and he was in the mode for revenge which made Roman shudder. 

Roman stutters and says, "What-What are you going to do to me? Are you going to kill me?" 

Klaus smirks and says, "I will not decide your punishment as much as I want to. Hope will. She trusted you and you're the reason her mother is dead. My wife is dead. You will wish you were dead." and leaves the vampire there alone.