JUST MAKE A NOISE

It was the next morning after the Chambre De Chasse, Rebekah was unable to stay, all those emotions overwhelming her. 

So she and Stefan took off and promised Freya to return for her and Keelin's wedding. Elijah himself had ran away since he cried his eyes in Katherine's arms. 

Klaus had now decided to look after his daughter and try to protect her. He had nothing more important in his life right now. 

Klaus, Freya, Katherine and  Hope were sitting on the breakfast table, with an assortment of sweets and food in front of them and talking.

 Freya says, "Rebekah called, she said that she and Stefan would be coming back for the wedding."

 Hope smiles and says," It will be nice to have them back." 

Freya nods and says, " It will be nice to have all of us back under one roof after so long."  while Katherine just smiles and nods. 

Klaus nods and passes a tray of fruits to his daughter when he hears Elijah  back in one of his suits coming into the room. Klaus's  smile fades away as he is once again haunted by the memory of Elijah in the plan that killed the love of his life. 

Hope looks at Elijah and frowns when Elijah starts talking,"  Good Morning. Hope, let me start by saying how extremely sorry I am and-" when suddenly Hope bends the fork in her hand, gets up from her chair and says," Thanks for breakfast guys but I have to go do my homework, mom would have killed me if I had not done it." 

And with the mention of Caroline , Hope looks at Elijah with an accusing look. 

Klaus sighs and Hope immediately runs out of view. 

 Klaus says, "That's not good." Elijah reaches Hope chair and looks at the fork, Klaus says, "She didn't mean it Elijah." 

Elijah looks at his brother and says, "Of course she meant it Niklaus, her mother is dead because of me, she has the full right to blame me." 

Klaus says, "At least you have the excuse of amnesia, our sister let Hope straight to her doom." 

Freya sighs and says, "It was her choice."

 Klaus says in a loud voice, "You almost let her bind her werewolf side. You let her do the one thing everyone sacrificed for, Caroline's sacrifice would go for waste if Hope died!" and he gets up and runs to his daughter's room. 

LATER

Hope was in Rousseau's looking at the pictures hanging there, smiling when she saw her mom and Stefan, Davina and Cami, Vincent and Caroline and Katherine, Josh and Aiden but her mood suddenly was ruined by the entry of a certain uncle. 

Elijah enters the bar to talk to her. He knows she hates him right now. But he has to try. He can't think of anything else to do. 

He looks at the pictures she was looking at and he says, "Everyone was fond of her, she emitted joy wherever she went." 

Hope scoffs and says, "Stop it. Stop it! You don't get to mourn her now. She is dead! Do you get it! DEAD! And it is all your fault. Because she looked you in the eyes and trusted you and you killed her. You got her killed!" Elijah says, "

Hope, I know. She also was very important to me and I know I can't say anything that will justify my actions so plea-" when he suddenly lets out a scream. 

Hope had scratched him over his chest with her magic. Blood started pouring out of the wound, staining the white shirt. Elijah looks at her with tears in his eyes and says, "It's okay Hope. Take out your anger, give me the punishment I deserve."

 And Hope, starts crying and taking out her anger on Elijah, using her magic and creating long cuts on his chest to the point where he faints. Hope was sobbing and had fallen to her knees when Klaus vamp speeds in to the bar.

 He looks at his brother in shock and says, "Hope, what happened!?" and he goes to check up on Elijah. Klaus goes on his knees, looks at his brother's wounds and then looks at Hope for an explanation. 

Hope cries and says, "He-He was just making me so angry dad! I sw-swear I didn't want to do this he- he" and Hope continues to stammer till the time Klaus goes to Hope and wraps his arms around his daughter. He looked over his brother, who was slowly healing. Hope continues crying in his arms. 

AN HOUR LATER 

Klaus is bringing a weak and unconscious Elijah back into the house. Katherine sees them and immediately runs to them asking, "What happened?"

 Klaus explains everything while they lay Elijah on the couch. Katherine runs a hand over his hair and says, "This is getting out of control Klaus. We have to help Hope." 

Klaus says, "What did Davina say?" Katherine sighs in relief when she sees the wounds healing and says," Davina and Kol don't have much good news. She is saying that we need to get the hollow out soon or she is going to die. It is infecting her body." 

Klaus nods in sadness. He didn't know what to do, there was nobody to guide him. Caroline was the one who basically raised Hope, how could he understand her? How could he sympathize with her?

 Katherine notices Klaus in his dilemma and says, "Talk to her Klaus. Tell her about Caroline. You need to give her comfort now, you need to provide a shoulder to cry on. She has just you now. She already lost one parent. Don't push her away now." 

Klaus nods, taking Katherine's advice into account and gets back up. He leaves the living room and walks to Hope's room. He knocks on the door and enters when he hears a timid, Come in. 

He sees Hope sitting on her bed, looking at a picture of a young Hope and Caroline and crying. Klaus sits next to her, takes the picture and looks at it.

 He says, "She was one of the most beautiful woman I have ever met and she always will be

 He says, "She was one of the most beautiful woman I have ever met and she always will be. While in Mystic Falls, she was always the one who was sent to distract me. You can technically thank your uncle Damon, though I don't like that man but he did push her towards me. After I got to know that she was pregnant, I did a very stupid thing, I questioned if the baby was mine."

 Hope snorts and Klaus chuckles and says, "Yes I know. It was the dumbest mistake of my life. But she still forgave me. Because she could never keep and ill heart and that is what I want you to do. I don't want you to forget what Elijah did, I want you to forgive.

 I know it sound like a terrible advice, specially coming from me, but that is what you mother said to me one day. I am here you all the time Hope, you just have to make a noise."