SECRETS, FOLLOW US

THE NEXT MORNING AFTER THE WOODS INCIDENT-

CAROLINE POV-

Yesterday was a hectic day, Katherine is saved, and yes, I gave her vampire blood which could save her because she became one of my best friends, a better friend than Elena at least. While the travelers had buried Matt alive and we were searching for him, I ran into Klaus, yes can you believe it? The guy who left without a word, though why do I expect a justification I am not his girlfriend or anything. God why is that man so complicated? So, he told me that he will leave mystic falls forever and never come back only if I am honest with him. So, I gave him a whole speech and then he again promised that he will leave forever so I finally gave into my urges and kissed him and god it felt so good to kiss him so I totally had sex with him, right there in the forest. But he was SOOO good and passionate, I did not even feel bad at those moments.

 After that he left and I went beck to the boarding house and guess who showed up, Tyler! He finally showed up after his romantic getaway with the were slut Hayley. They went away to kill Klaus, like they could really do that. 

After that I went home. Today morning when I woke up, I immediately went to the bathroom to throw up, wait, vampires don't get sick, I think I should call Bonnie. I pick up my phone and call Bonnie's phone.

THE CONVERSATION (C- CAROLINE, B- BONNIE)

C- Hey Bonnie, what's up?

B- Nothing care, the usual anchor drama. What about you?

C- Everything is fine, except this morning I threw up!

B- Wait what! Vampires don't get sick? Just stay there, I am coming over.

C- Okay Bonnie, see you soon.

A few minutes later,

The door bell rings, Caroline shouts," Bonnie? You are here so fast?" Caroline goes to the door and sees a brunette and asks," Hello, how can I help you?", the girl smiles and replies," You are Caroline Forbes right?" Caroline looks at the stranger confused and replies, "Yes, that is me. Now who are you and why are you here?" The smiles darkly and replies while chanting," I am Sophie, and you are my gift to Niklaus Mikealson. "and with that Caroline falls unconscious on the floor. 

A.N HEYYY GUYS, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TRYING OUT MY STORY, I AM SUPER EXCITED AS THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK. I LOVE KLAROLINE FAN FICS SO MUCH THAT I WAS TEMPTED TO WRITE ONE. I WOULD BE POSTING EVERY WEEK ON THE WEEKEND AND IF I AM FEELING INSPIRED, MAYBE EVEN TWICE A WEEK. THANK YOU AGAIN FOR CHECKING IT OUT, I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! PLEASE COMMENT WHO YOU WANT TO SEE IN THIS BOOK AN COMMENT HOW U THINK THE KLAROLINE RELATIONSHIP WILL MOVE FORWARD???? :)