THIS ALL ESCALATED QUICKLY

Klaus is trying his best to find his sister using Aurora while Caroline and Stefan have been looking for the help of witches. Klaus and Aurora were in his bedroom where Klaus was sitting on the floor with a glass of whiskey in his hand and a disgusted look on his face. Aurora was naive and thought that Klaus wanted to be with her again so she was caught into the trap easily. She was running her hands through his hair and he clutches to his glass with a tight grip. He thinks of Rebekah once more and suddenly speeds to stand and starts kissing aurora with no passion or love. All he could feel was disgust but aurora was not able to detect that.

Suddenly the door opens and Caroline' s voice can be heard," Hi Klaus can you look after Hope for a little while Stef-" she stops midway when she sees the pair kissing. She immediately closes Hope's eyes and says, " Oh I am sorry. Ummm..." Klaus breaks the kiss and looks at Caroline with a painful look on his face. Aurora then says, " Can you knock. God, you are a typical blonde bimbo arn't you." Caroline scoffs and then says, " I'm sorry? Was I the one who had kidnapped my ex boyfriend's sister? Oh wait that was you." In an accusing tone. Aurora immediately stands up to attack Caroline but is stopped by klaus. Klaus says," Aurora,not in front of  Hope."

And then looks at Caroline with a apology on his face. Caroline says, " I just wanted you to take care of Hope for a little while, Lucian has Camille arrested and since you are too busy over here, I will have to go and bail your precious friend." Caroline gives Hope to Klaus and mutters a bunch of instructions. She then turns around and says," Bye Nik." And walks out. Klaus is in shock and Aurora then says, " Who is this Camille and why does Caroline call you Nik?"

THE NEXT AFTERNOON
Caroline was out trying to figure out where Lucian was keeping Cami, because despite her hatred towards Cami, she knew that the therapist meant a lot to Klaus. She was just talking to Josh when her phone gets a notification and she excuses herself to see Freya's message, "My brothers have invited the vampires who are trying to kill them for thanksgiving dinner. I am working on a spell, please check it out." Caroline sighs, not wanting to see Aurora and Klaus being overly affectionate again.  She texts back a K and continues to find out about Cami and Rebekah from other vampires. 

THE MIKAELSON MANSION

Lucian and Tristan can be seen entering the front doors together. A table with delicious thanksgiving food and blood laced wines was standing in the middle of the room. Lucian says, "Thank you Tristan, though I prefer something less delicate." motioning to the flowers. Tristan sees Katherine and Elijah walking into the room and says, "Shut up Lucian, there are for the lady of the house, the beautiful, Katerina Petrova. At least I had the decency to bring something for our host." Elijah stiffens when he hears Tristian, calling Katherine by her real name but is snapped out when Katherine holds his hand and gives it a squeeze to calm him down.

He looks at her, smiles and then continues to look back at the guest. He says, "And where is Aurora?" when suddenly a voice comes from the front door, "Sorry I am late, I did want to look pretty." Katherine mumbles under her breath, " Oh please, I look better than that when I am desiccated." Elijah chuckles lightly and  Aurora glares at Katherine and Katherine gives back a fake smile. Then Aurora says, "Well, well, well, If it isn't my old friend, Lucian." Lucian says, mesmerized, "Aurora, you look-" when he is interrupted by Klaus who takes Aurora's hand and gives it a small kiss and says, "You look ravishing." Lucian has a jealous look while Aurora is completely under Klaus's spell. Elijah then says, "Well, now that everyone is here, let's have dinner shall we?" 

Everyone is seated on the table and Elijah says, "Let us begin this evening's proceedings by formally acknowledging your clandestine alliance." Elijah gestures at Tristan and Lucien, who both look stunned and a little afraid by this admission so early in the evening. However, after a moment, Lucien nervously replies to Elijah's statement, " Now gentlemen, before--"