FAIRY TALE PRINCE

THE NEXT MORNING

KLAUS POV--

I wake up and see Caroline sleeping next to me. God I have missed walking next to her. I missed everything about her. Now with my daughter and family reunited, I could not be happier. I start placing butterfly kisses on her shoulder and she wakes up, "Good morning love." I say in a soft voice.

"Hmm, good morning Niklaus." She says and I stiffen immediately. "You should really not call me by my full name if you don't want to arouse me love." I say and she starts giggling. She turns to face me and says, "Oh, I'm sorry Niklaus."

In a teasing voice. I kiss her immediately and was about to tear her shirt apart when she stops me and says, "No, you have to take a shower, and I have to go check on Hope. She is a early riser and I don't want her to be scared by the sudden residents of the house."

 I am scared that my daughter might not like me. How can I be a good father if I have missed the last 5 years of her life. "Hey don't worry, she will love you and her family. She already does." Caroline says looking right through my expressions. I smile, give her a kiss and go to take a shower. 

HOPE'S ROOM

NO ONE POV--

Caroline enters the room and sees Hope still sleeping. She must be exhausted last night. She goes near her and says, "Hope, baby. Wake up." Hope half opens her eyes and says, "Mommy? You are back? I missed you so much." She says in a exciting voice. "I missed you too baby, but if you know what I brought back then it will be worth staying away." 

Hope gets excited and Caroline continues,  "Well I noticed how you said, you want a big family so I got our family and your dad back." Caroline says with a smile. Hope smiles and says, "But will they like me mum?" in a soft voice. "They love you baby. Go get ready, then we will meet them okay?" Hope nods and goes to brush her teeth while Caroline takes out a dress and leggings for her. Hope changes and Caroline takes her hand and takes her outside.

OUTSIDE--

Everyone is outside discussing their next move, Kol speaks up fist, "Everyone is saved now, why are we not on a private plane to St. Tropez?" Rebekah says, "We have a niece to consider." Kol takes the newspaper out of Elijah's hands and says, "You can read later. I assure you, you haven't missed much." Freya looks at then and says, "Kol is right, we need to put an ocean between us and Marcel Gerard." 

Klaus looks at them and says, "I want one day with my daughter before we uproot her again. One day. The house is clocked, we are in the middle of nowhere and i am not asking!" He says in a loud voice when suddenly the door opens and Caroline comes out with  young  dirty blonde haired girl by her hand. 

She looked like a carbon copy of Caroline with Klaus's eyes. Caroline says, "Everyone look who is awake." She looks at them nervously and says, "Hello." Klaus moves a bit and says, "Hello." Hope looks at Caroline and says, "Mom, can I go play in the garden?" Caroline looks down and says, "Sure baby." Hope lets go of Caroline's hand and runs to the garden. 

Klaus is staring out with Caroline by her side. "Who has told her wrongs about me. Perhaps that  Maru . She always had a problem-"He says but is interrupted by Caroline's stern voice, "Enough Nik. I have protected her from all the stories going on about you from the last 5 years. You are her fairy tale prince Nik, you have a lot to live up too and you are not exactly calm right now." Klaus nods and Caroline  side hugs him. "I have protected her from everything from the last 5 years. She used to ask about you everyday. I told her how you are a hybrid like me, how you would do everything to protect us and our family. She loves you Klaus, she is just a shy kid. She will open up to you soon. " 

Klaus nods, gives Caroline a kiss on the lips and walks out in the garden. He reaches Hope who is painting a blue watercolor painting. "That's beautiful." He says, motioning to the painting. Hope looks at Klaus and says, "Mom said that you like to paint too?" Klaus nods and says, "Very much." Hope looks down but doesn't say anything. Klaus 's face falls into a frown and he keeps standing there. Hope takes a sheet of paper and passes it along to Klaus's side. She looks up and gives a look at which he smiles and sits down.

 He smiles because he is reminded of Caroline in that moment. He takes a paint brush and starts painting. Hope secretly glances at his painting and Klaus keeps smiling. He doesn't know but Caroline is looking at them from the front porch. Elijah comes from behind and says, "I missed you Caroline. "

 Caroline turns and says, "I missed you too Elijah. You know, I have spent the last 5 years protecting her. I have betrayed so many people, I have so much blood on my hands. " She says and looks at Klaus and Hope. Elijah looks at them too and says, "You are a Mikaelson Caroline. We were born with blood on our hands.  You have her blood in your veins. You will get used to  the bloodshed  that comes along with the family." Caroline rolls her eyes playfully and Elijah chuckles and soon Elijah goes inside. 

Hope and Klaus were talking while walking through the woods. "We all used to sleep in the same room. It was pleasant though your Uncle Kol used to snore." Hope takes Klaus's hands surprising him, "I bet it was fun, having other people to play with." 

Klaus looks at their entwined hands and says, "It was but I always felt alone, different from my other siblings. Though I used to spend my time painting. I used to make my own paint through berries and flowers. These orange ones are the most vibrant." He said pointing to the flowers. "I like orange." Hope says. 

They look at the flowers and see a injured butterfly, Hope says, "Oh, she is hurt. She has a broken wing." Hope takes her bracelet off and says, "Don't tell my mom." She says and puts her hand forward and closes her eyes. After a few seconds, the butterfly is healed and Hope watches her fly away.

 Hope stands us, again takes Klaus's hands and says, "Mom says that when I will grow up Aunt Freya will teach me more spells." Klaus turns around and says, "I think you are doing pretty well by yourself."

 "I can't always control it. It scares me sometimes," Klaus sits down and takes her shoulders and says, "You love are the daughter of  Klaus Mikealson.  You have nothing to fear in this world. You will be the strongest witch the world has ever seen." Hope smiles and says, "I know what you are. The strongest in the world. There to protect everyone from the bad things." "What bad things?" Klaus asked.

 "Just bad people, people who are mean, rude." Hope says. Klaus says in a soft voice, "I will not let anything happen to you, ever." Hope suddenly hugs Klaus who is first taken by surprise but then  hugs back. He smiles at the sudden gesture but suddenly breaks the hug and says, "You are shivering. Are you cold?" 

Hope nods and says, "Yeah I have been cold a while now." Klaus says with a concerned voice, "Well then lets get you inside." He picks her up and takes her inside. Hope sees some blue air but ignores it. Klaus enters the house and shouts, "Caroline, love !" Caroline comes to the door and says, "Hope honey what's the matter?"

 "Mom I am cold." Hope says and hugs Caroline. Caroline takes Hope up and takes her to the bedroom to tuck her in the bed. Klaus is scared and paces around till the time Caroline does not come back. "She is fine, She must have caught a cold while in the woods." Caroline says. Klaus looks tense and says, "I am sorry love. She wanted to take a walk. I could not say no to her." 

Caroline  says, "It's okay Nik. It is not your fault. It is just a cold. Kids get them all the time." Klaus gives her a small peck and sits on the couch, with Caroline.  She giggles and he says while kissing her neck, "I want to take you out tonight. A date." She nods but then says, "But we can't leave Hope here alone." "We won't leave the house. Besides what else is the advantage of having a large family."

A.N THIS PIECE WAS JUST PURE FLUFF AND HAPPINESS. I WANTED SOME PEACE AFTER A LOT OF DRAMA. HOPE U ALL LIKED IT! I'LL SEE YOU SOON. PLS COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE MY BOOK. ALSO CHECK OUT MY PROFILE FOR OTHER KLAROLINE STORIES.