THE BLOOD IS DELICIOUS

Caroline enters the mansion after killing Francesca and starts tearing apart the furniture. Katherine and Elijah hearing the noise come down and Katherine walks forward to comfort her. "Hey Care, hey, hey." Elijah comes ahead and says, "What's the matter Caroline?" Caroline stops and looks at them with tears in her eyes and says, "I killed her, I tore Francesca apart while she begged me to save her. But I don't feel better. I don't feel peace. I don't feel anything. " She screams. Elijah says, "It is because of the heightened  emotions Caroline. It is perfectly natural." Caroline suddenly screams, "Nothing about me is natural Elijah. I just can't deal with it." "Everything has changed Elijah, I saw the way Klaus looked at me before, I was a mother, now I am a monster." At the mention of his name, Klaus comes walking down and sees Caroline at the verge of breaking down. He vamp speeds to her, shocked at her words and takes her in a hug, "Shhh, calm down sweetheart. Come on let's talk upstairs. " and takes her upstairs.

He sits with her on the couch and says, "Never think that I am seeing you differently sweetheart

He sits with her on the couch and says, "Never think that I am seeing you differently sweetheart. I will always see the beautiful, full of light woman I fell in love with." Caroline looks up and says, "No Klaus,  I am not that person anymore. I have blood of innocent wolves in my hands. The people who despite the fact that I am a vampire, supported me, stood by me. They took me in as one of their own." Klaus kisses the top of her head and says, "I know Care, but they will still accept you as one of their own, because you are now a hybrid. A half wolf. You did what you had to do. Those wolves took our daughter away and this was the only alternative." 

SECOND LIFE VINYL SHOP 

Davina walks over to the record shop, only to find that it has closed due to Joe's death. She looks sad as she reads the sign. Behind her, the young man she saw at the store the previous day walks up behind her

A young man walks up to Davina and says, "Aw, this sucks." Davina turns to look at him "No trades today. I mean, it's worse for you, of course-- guy had the market cornered on the ancient Icelandic folk scene." Davina laughs and says, "Those weren't for me!" The man chuckles and holds out his hand to shake Davina. The guy says, "I'm Kaleb." Davina shakes his hand and says, "Davina." Kaleb smiles and says, "Wow. Cool name! Terrible taste in music. You obviously need me." He smiles at her charmingly, and though Davina looks slightly awkward, she still returns the smile to him.
THE MIKEALSON MANSION Klaus smiles at Caroline and says, "You know, over the years, I've had my share of friends, enemies, lovers, losses, and triumphs. With time, they all begin to run together. But, you will find that the real moments are vibrant. The rest... just fades away. Your pain will fade." Caroline says, "Not until I can hold my baby in my arms again."
Klaus looks at her assuring and says, "And so you shall. But, in order to do that, we need to regain control of the city. Now, we worked separately to unite those wolves. We can work together to do it again. They don't need to be our enemies." Caroline looks at him and says, "After ambushing them, they're not going to want to be our friends, Klaus." Klaus smiles evilly and says, "You waged a just war on those who would harm your child! Not only will they respect you, they will answer to you!" Caroline sighs and says, "Why would they do that now?" He looks at her in her eyes and says, "Because you're their queen." Caroline says, "What about all our other enemies? The witches don't stop even after they're dead." Klaus gets up and says, "We defeated my mother and her witches because we stood united. That is how we will face all our enemies. As a family." And he holds Caroline's hands and gives it a small kiss. 
THE FRENCH QUATER

Cami walks into the café and sees a dark toned man sitting an says, "Mr. Griffith?" The man turns around and says, "Camille hi." Cami shakes his hand and says, "I can't thank you enough for sponsoring my supervised residency." Vincent smiles and says, "Please call me Vincent."

THE LYCEE

Cassie/Esther and Vincent/Finn are meeting on the ground floor of the Lycée to discuss their progress. Cassie says, "Did she buy it?" Vincent smiles and says, "Entirely. The humans are weak." Vincent/Finn holds his hand over a candle's flame and feels its heat. Vincent says, "Their bodies are so strange. I'd forgotten what it feels like to be this vulnerable." Cassie says in a sarcastic tone, " At least you're not stuck in the body of a teenager." Kaleb enters the room, and says, " Well, I love my body, Mother. I'm pretty sure Davina Claire does, too!" Kaleb sits down at the table with them, and Cassie rolls her eyes in annoyance. Cassie says, "Don't be puerile. We have work to do. Your brothers did me a favor by killing Francesca. Now, I will control the witches and the werewolves. With the vampires in exile, we can begin to take root in our new home. Finn, Kol, let's get to work! We have a family reunion to plan." Cassie looks over at Vincent and Kaleb, and smiles.

A.N. HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER LIKE THIS CHAPTER, IT IS SMALL BUT WE WILL HAVE LOTS OF DRAMA IN THE NEXT ONE SO BE READY. PLESE VOTE, FOLLOW, AND COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS. MY NEW BOOK IS OUT. DO CHECK IT OUT, FOR ALL KLAROLINE FANS OUT THERE.