I PROMISE, HOPE.

"Andrei?!"

Katherine stood there, tears rolling out of her face. She was speechless. For the first time in her long life, she didn't have anything to say.

 Everyone else was just confused and Klaus was getting impatient because the more they wasted time, the more Caroline remained in that state.

 When Katherine was not saying anything for a long time, Klaus snapped, "Katerina we don't have time. Freya and Bonnie need to look over Caroline, take this man and let's go. You can talk to him on the way and then I can decide if he is a threat or not." 

Katherine snaps out  and looks at her best friend who was still unconscious. She nods and says, "Let's go. Nothing's more important than Care." and they start walking back to the house. Klaus vamps up to his and Caroline's room, Freya, Bonnie and Hope tailing after him. 

After making sure that Caroline is safe upstairs he comes back to see Andrei still outside, looking at the new wonders and Katherine sitting on the sofa with her head down. 

Elijah was confused but was patiently waiting for answers. Klaus says, "Come on Katerina, out with it. Who is this man? and is he a threat or not." Katherine raises her head and Klaus and Elijah are both surprised because they have never seen Katherine in such a state. Eyes red, tears pouring out. 

Katherine wipes her eyes, nods and says, "Umm, he is Andrei, I met him in Bulgaria when I was human. He, umm, he and I had a thing. And I got pregnant. When he got to know, he told me kill it but I couldn't. Nadia, my daughter was taken away from me and Andrei had left me. That's when I came to meet Trevor and Rose and you both know the rest. Umm, as far as  a threat goes,  I am not entirely sure because obviously that hollow bitch got him back." 

Klaus and Elijah are still digesting Katherine's words when Andrei says from outside the barrier, "Katerina darling, let me in." in a heavy Bulgarian accent. 

Katherine looks at him, walks to closer to him, but still behind the barrier says, " Andrei, why are you back? How did the Hollow bring you back?" 

Andrei is confused and he says, "Back!? One minute I was in Bulgaria  and the next minute I am here." Katherine is confused and she says, "Bulgaria?" 

Elijah then says, "He was in peace Katerina. He must have been reliving his memories." Katherine nods and the Klaus says, "Now, Andrei, how are you back from the dead, 500 hundred years later? What is your motive? If the hollow sent  you here then tell her that she will never get our daughter." 

Andrei is confused as hell when he says, "Hollow? What the hell is that? And I don't even know your daughter. Why would I want to take her?"

 Klaus looks at him suspiciously when his ears pick up  Hope's whimpers and her saying, "Mommy no! Please come back. Come back mommy." 

Klaus looks at Katherine and Elijah who have also heard it and they all run upstairs. Klaus enters the room and sees Hope sitting on the bed, next to a sleeping Caroline, holding her hand and silently crying. 

Klaus sees Bonnie and Freya in the study, searching through grimoires and trying to find a cure. Klaus runs to his daughter and he says, while pulling her close, "Sweetheart, don't cry. Your mother will be fine. I will get her back. I promise Hope." Hope hides her head in her father's chest and slowly calms down.

 Suddenly Katherine notices something unusual and says, "Klaus, look at Caroline's hands. What's going on?" Klaus breaks out of the hug with Hope and looks at Caroline's hand. He sees a few defined veins showing on her hand and freaks out. 

He goes closer to her and pulls her head in his lap and shouts, "Bonnie! Freya!" Bonnie and Freya come running out of study and run towards Caroline. 

Bonnie and Freya look at each other in worry and they join their hands and start chanting a spell.

 Soon both Bonnie and Freya have blood coming out of their noses. They open their eyes exhausted from the spell and look at Caroline again. The desiccating has not stopped but it has slowed down by a small bit. Klaus looks at them and says, "Nothing's happening. She is still desiccating. Do it again." 

Bonnie and Freya shake their head and says, "We can't Klaus. The magic is too strong. The hollow is too strong."

 Klaus looks down to his wife and shouts, "I don't care! Fix her! Get her back!!" 

Bonnie and Freya have tears in their eyes from how emotional Klaus is sounding. Klaus wipes the tears that were building under his eyes and says, "Fine. I will find a way and bring her back." 

Klaus picks Caroline up from the bed, bridal style and goes outside the room. He turns around and says, "Elijah, look after my daughter. Bonnie and Freya, get that Andrei in magical chains and trap him in the dungeons.  Also I don't want him anywhere near Hope."

 and starts walking out of the room and house. Hope tries to run after her dad but she is stopped by Elijah. Bonnie and Freya go to trap Andrei in chains and lock him up. 

A.N. HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT. I HAVE TO CHANGE A FEW THINGS TO GO WITH MY STORYLINE AND IT WILL ALL BE CLEAR SOON. THANK YOU FOR READING.