WE RUN WITH THE WOLVES IN THE SHADOWS

CAROLINE POV—

After last night, I was pretty tired. I remember falling asleep on the floor but now I am lying on a soft chest, wait what? Where am I? I suddenly jerk my head back and see Klaus. Oh, thank god, wait is he shirtless? He looks so hot shirtless, he suddenly wakes up and says, "It's rude to start love." I look down and say, "I am not staring, I am observing." I really like him and if yesterday's events have taught me anything is that Klaus cares for me and maybe even likes me back. I like him a lot too so I should start telling him the truth, I take a deep breathe and say, "I am tried of fighting Nik." He looks at me confused and says, "I am tried of fighting you, of the fact that I have feelings for you. Of the fact that whenever you take care of me or call me love I have this feeling in my heart that I like you a lot and—" and I am interrupted by him smashing his lips to mine. I immediately kiss him back and take my hands around his neck and hold onto his necklaces. He keeps kissing me and I feel his arms wrap around my waist but not too tight. I smile at his care and take my hands to his making him tightening the grip.

He breaks the kiss, looks at me confused and I say, "You won't break me Nik." He smiles and I kiss him back. He soon takes my shirt off and continues kissing me down the neck and I moan and he opens up my bra when suddenly the door opens and we see Stefan and Kathrine standing there. Katherine has a huge smirk on her face and Stefan has a shocked but pleased look on his face. Soon he recovers and starts smirking along with Katherine. I scream and duck down under the sheets to wear some clothes. As soon as I am a little decent, I flash run to hug Stefan, I missed my best friend. He pulls back and starts smirking looking at Klaus and me. I roll my eyes and say, "Oh, shut up!" and we start catching up on the event of Mystic falls.

A.N I AM SORRY FOR INNTURRUPTING BUT IN THIS AU, ENZO AND BONNIE ARE ALREADY DATING AND ENZO AND CARE ARE VERY GOOD FRIENDS TOO............ AND ENZO WAS NEVER IN LOVE WITH LILY, UGH.

"So how is Bonnie?" Stefan smiles at her best friend and says, "She is fine, she wanted to come visit you but there are some problems going on the other side and Enzo doesn't want to tire Bonnie out. It is actually surprising how possessive he is of Bonnie. While she was going through all the pain, he stood by her, took care of her. He loves her a lot." I smile at Enzo's good side. He was one of my best friends. Stefan and I were talking about Enzo and Bonnie only when suddenly I hear a voice that made my spine shiver, "And who, pray tell is this Enzo?" Klaus says while walking in the room with his grey Henley and god he looks so hot. No Caroline, control yourself.

Stefan and Klaus exchange pleasantries and he comes and sits down next to me, that too very close with our bodies almost touching. Klaus looks at Stefan had Stefan says, "Uhmm, he was like your replacement, British, calling Care love and gorgeous and always flirting with Care." With that Klaus stiffened a bit and Stefan immediately notices his reaction and quickly adds, "But then later he fell in love with Bonnie and we were just talking about them." Klaus cools down a bit. I suddenly start feeling hungry and pale and I realize that I have not had blood since last night and all this Cami, Stefan and Rebekah drama has got me a little stressed. Klaus turns around and looks at me frowns, "What's the matter Caroline? Are you alright love? You look a little pale." I take deep breaths and say, "blood, I need blood. I have not had blood since last night." Klaus looks a little angry and says, "What do you mean you haven't had blood since last night. Stefan please get a blood from the mini fridge over there." Stefan runs and gets some blood and passes it to me.

I quickly drain it and regain some of my strength. I look over at Klaus who is still angry and Stefan leaves us alone. "If you would just stop worrying about every damn thing then maybe you will be able to look after your health. How can you be so irresponsible?" He shouts at me. "I am irresponsible? You are the one giving me constant stress with Camille and your therapist and your best friend who supposedly has a bloody crush on you and I have been trying to tell you for so long that I like you, a lot and I want to be with you. So there Klaus, there you go. Those are my reasons of stress. Stress which I am getting because of you!!" I shout back confessing all my feelings. Klaus looks shocked and says, "You want to be with me?" I soon realize what I said and start getting nervous.  I start playing with my daylight ring and say, "That's what I said, didn't I?"