BONNIE!!!!!

Caroline was sleeping wearing nothing from her and Klaus's last night events. She suddenly hears a excited scream, "Surprise!!!" Caroline gets up and sees Bonnie and Enzo with a bottle of champagne in their hands. 

The minute Caroline saw Bonnie she screamed, pulled her sheets around her chest and said, "Bonnie what the!" Bonnie's eyes widen and she looks at Enzo and says, "Get out!" in a slight possessive way. 

 Caroline starts wrapping a shrug around her chest as Enzo leaves the room after giving Bonnie a kiss on the cheek. Caroline lunges towards Bonnie and pulls her into a hug. Bonnie laughs and hugs her back and says, "The minute I got to know from Stefan that you are engaged, we both decieded to come meet you."

 Caroline smiles and says, "I missed you bon, how are you? Enzo treating you good?" Bonnie blushes a little and says, "I am great Care, we have been travelling and looking for a cure for Elena. But enough about me, Caroline Forbes is getting married!!!" and Caroline to joins the excitement and has fun with Bonnie.

 Bonnie pops open the bottle and both of them take a sip and then Bonnie says," I have something for you." and pulls out a pink binder. Caroline is shocked and says, "You found my wedding binder?" Bonnie laughs and says, "How was I going to out Caroline Forbes, without Caroline Forbes? "

Caroline chuckles and looks at Bonnie and says, "Though on  a serious note Bonnie, I am not very comfortable with you being here. I am so happy to see you bon but there is a war going on, and Klaus and his family are in danger, a whole army of vampires are after them. A big witch coven is trying to break Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah's sire bond so they can kill them, I don't want you getting hurt, without magic." 

Bonnie smiles and says, "Right, I forgot to tell ya Care, but after Elena went into her sleep, I got my magic back, not the expression or dark magic, but the powerful magic which I had before. I can create a line with my ancestors and also take magic from them." Caroline is sitting open mouth and shocked. She gets out of her shock and says, "Congratulations Bonnie!  God, I was so worried about you."

HALF HOUR LATER

Caroline and Bonnie started to get out of the bedroom, to go take a look at Hope and everyone else. Caroline reaches Hope's nursery but is surprised when she doesn't see her there. Caroline walks to the study with Bonnie were she could hear everyone talking.  Caroline enters the study and sees Hope in Enzo's arms, laughing and smiling with Damon and Freya, Klaus and Stefan discussing something  with Elijah and Katherine.

 Bonnie goes to Hope and takes her in her arms to play with her while Caroline goes to Klaus and presses a kiss to his cheek. She then hugs Stefan and then says, "Alright catch me up, what's going on?" Freya says, "The Strix are now under Aurora's control. She wants to save her brother so she will be trying to break Klaus and Elijah's sireline and then she is going to try and kill Klaus, so we have  to be careful." 

Caroline is scared and worried for Klaus. She looks at him with a nervous look. Klaus immediately recognizes the look and speeds  them out of the study. Caroline places her hands on his chest and says, "I don't like this Nik." 

 Klaus nods and says, "I know Darling, I don't either, but we have to fight, for each other and Hope." and Caroline nods and presses her lips to his, tugging at his dirty blonde tails. They break the kiss at the sound of Hope's crying and come back inside, Caroline takes Hope from Damon and takes her to her nursery, immediately sensing a diaper change. 

THE NEST MORNING

A loud shouting and then the crying of Hope woke up the Mikaelson household and their guest. Klaus immediately speeds downstairs, followed by everyone else except Caroline to see Klaus strangling Lucian. Everyone sighs exhausted and Elijah says, "Niklaus, let him go, he has news." Klaus scoffs and let's Lucian go.  Lucian looks at the new faces and says, "
Who are they? Never mind, anyway, Aurora is planning to get Klaus and Elijah tonight. We need to make a plan." Caroline comes down a few minutes later and seeing the gloomy look on everyone's faces, sighs, and asks, "What now!"

A.N. SO ITS BEEN A WHOLE YEAR SINCE I STARTED THIS ACOUNT AND I AM SUPER GLAD THAT YOU GUYSS HAVE SUPPORTED MY SO FAR. SINCE THIS IS OUR ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY MONTH, I AM GOING TO UPLOAD A LOT OF CHAPTERS AND TRY MY BEST TO GO NEAR TO THE END SO I CAN CONCENTRATE ON MY OTHER BOOKS. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO FINISH THIS BOOK IN THIS MONTH, AND THEN WE CAN FINALLY GET THIS DONE. PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE, ALSO DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME TO SEE MORE OF MY BOOKS.