YOU RUINED IT

THE BAYOU

Katherine and Elijah are standing with Hope near the river edge when suddenly a whoosh is heard behind them and a clothed Caroline comes out of the bushes. Katherine hugs her best friend and Caroline kisses Elijah on the cheek and takes Hope in his arms. She hugs Hope and look at Katherine with a hopeful look on her face. Katherine frowns and says, "Caroline he is not going to come. Dahlia is dead but he has refused to meet you. He still thinks that you have cheated on him, he stays locked up in his room and takes no visitors except Camille and Hope." Caroline sheds a tear but quickly wipes it away. She says, "Can you tell him that I have not cheated on him, it's okay he doesn't want to come meet me. I get it. Just don't let him stay in the dark. And please don't let him stop Hope from meeting me." Katherine nods and wipes away Caroline's wet face. 

5 MONTHS LATER

Elijah and Katherine have been pretty regular in taking Hope to Caroline. It was another full moon and they had been in the bayou for about an hour and Caroline had not arrived. They were both getting very worried. They hear someone say, "Have you seen Caroline?" they turn around and see a very naked Jackson standing behind a tree. Katherine closes her and Hope's eyes immediately and Jackson says, "Caroline is not here, someone has taken her."

 Elijah says, "What do you mean someone has taken her?" Jackson says, "A little time ago, a group of guards came to exterminate us. Maybe they have taken her." Elijah nods and him and Katherine start walking back to the mansion. They see Klaus sitting in his library, looking at his paintings of Caroline, Hope and New Orleans. 

Klaus notices them and says, "Back already brother?" Katherine says, "Where  the heck is Care you idiot?" Klaus stiffens but then says, "You should really see the way you talk to me Katerina if you don't want to die with a werewolf bite and what do you mean where is Caroline?" Elijah says, "Brother I will not tolerate you threatening Katerina. Caroline has been missing from the bayou. Nobody has seen her, Jackson said that a few hunters came by to take werewolves." Klaus freezes and Elijah can see his hand tightening around the glass. Klaus says, " And what should I do? Go on find her, don't find her, I don't really care."  Elijah is about to say something when Katherine stops him and says, "No Elijah, leave it. He does the deserve the love she has for him. I don't get how she loves him after what he has done." And they both leave the study. Klaus looks at a painting of hers, which he had drawn after Hope was born and he whispers, "Why did you have to break my heart, my love."

THE LAFAYETTE CEMETARY 

Caroline is stuck inside a circle of salt and sees Davina entering the room with a pair of clothes. Caroline says, "Davina, I should have known. I get to see my daughter only once a month and if I don't see her today then you better hope that I don't get out, because if I do I will rip you apart." Davina throws the pile of clothes towards her and says, "Calm down Caroline, I just want a favor for a favor, You do something for me and I will let you stay a human all the time." Caroline is suspicious and she says, "And what do I have to do for you?" Davina says, "There is a witch Kara. She is a part of the Regal's coven. She has been plotting against me. I want you to kill her." Caroline is shocked and says, "And why do you think I will help you kill  a witch?" Davina looks at the candle burning and says, "This candle is bounded to your curse, as long as it is burning, you will remain in your human form, the minute it extinguishes, you and your entire pack will turn back into wolves. Only I can blow it out." Caroline sighs and nods in agreement. Davina smiles and opens up the salt circle.

THE NEXT MORNING

CAROLINE HAS KILLED THE COVEN OF WITCHES PLOTTING AGAINST DAVINA.

Jackson enters the compound and shout, "Where is she you bastard!" Elijah, Katherine and Freya come downstairs. Elijah says, "Why have you not turned Jackson?" Jackson says, "I don't know, I can't feel the curse anymore." Freya puts her hand on his shoulder and mutters a few words. She says, "The curse is still there. We need to lock him up, we can't have a werewolf running around with Hope here." Jackson thinks for a moment but then agrees. 

Freya is locking Jackson in chains while Klaus comes down to see the commotion. Suddenly Caroline, covered in blood comes waltzing into the room, face filled with anger. Klaus looks at her and says, "Ahh, come to say sorry for your indiscretion?" Caroline lunges forward at him and gives him a push in the chest, "You, you, kept me away from my daughter, cursed me and say that I am at fault!" Klaus stumbles back a bit and says, " You were cheating on me! Having an affair with the he- wolf. I loved you and you broke my heart!" in a loud voice. Caroline looks at him with tears in her eyes and hits him on the nose. She screams after seeing his bloody nose, "I didn't cheat on you. I never cheated on you. I loved you. I wanted to keep my daughter safe. Jackson was only helping keeping Hope safe. He was being a good friend, of course you would know all about it since you trusted Camille with keeping your secret instead of me. You didn't trust me enough and I still believed that you love me, I like an idiot believed everything."

 Caroline says while continuously hitting him. He was bleeding from the nose. She tries to punch him but he finally reacted back and held her hand. They jump and reach the first floor and she continues hitting him. She struggles to break free and kicks him, "But then you cursed me, only being able to see her once a month. I still believed you, thinking that you had a plan. That you will come to help me. Or at least let me see my daughter on the full moons But no, do you know how long I have waited for you to come back. You wanted her to live without knowing me. You, fight back, fight back you coward!" She screams while hitting him. Klaus still does not respond but is looking at something behind Caroline.

 Caroline turns around and sees Hope walking. She falls on her knees and says, "She started walking. When did she start walking." She moves forward and takes Hope in her arms. "I missed it, I missed everything." She says with tears in her eyes. Caroline felt like the worst mother in the entire planet. Klaus has a guilty look on his face while the audience downstairs is quite. Klaus walks ahead to comfort Caroline but she shrugs him off. Caroline walks downstairs with Hope in her arms and Klaus follows.

 He says, "Now that you are here, should we get your room all dusted?" Caroline looks at him and says, "Under my dead body am I living anywhere near you." Elijah interferes before they start fighting again, "If I may, we have an apartment, right across the street." Caroline nods and says, "Put it in Jackson's name. Klaus won't be allowed in." Klaus comes forward and says, "Under no circumstances am I going to let my daughter get out of this house. And nor will this common wolf live in my property." Jackson says, "I will not be living there, I will be staying in the Bayou." Caroline looks at him with tears in her eyes and says, "We are nothing more than parents now Klaus, we don't have anything more than that anymore, you ruined it." Klaus looks shocked but guilty of his actions when Caroline and Jackson walk out.

THE APARTMENT

Caroline enters the apartment with Hope in her arms and Jackson with the bags. She smiles at Jackson and says, "Thanks Jack and I am sorry for Klaus." Jackson nods and walks forward and kisses her. Caroline is surprised but immediately pulls back. She looks at him and says, "I'm sorry, I can't do that. I just can't." Jackson nods and says, "You do still love him don't you?" Caroline puts Hope down in the crib and says, "I do. I can't forgive him right now but I can't move on. I hope its okay that we still remain friends?" Jackson nods and helps her shift. Klaus is looking and hearing the whole scene from his studio. He feels guilty that he accused her of cheating. He just threw away the best thing that ever happened to him. He throws his glass across the room and looks at one of his paintings of Caroline. "I will get you back my love, even if I have to kill myself. I will get you back."   

A.N. DOUBLE UPDATE WEEK!!!! HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT. GIVE YOUR VIEWS ON THE COMMENTS AND PLEASE VOTE AND SHARE.