CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THE ZIPPER?

Klaus and Elijah have been trying to find out more about the prophecy whereas Caroline is contacting Bonnie. Lucian has been quite except the new serial killer roaming the streets, who was cutting open people's faces. It was quite difficult figuring out who it was since it could be both Tristian or Lucian. Caroline and Klaus have still been like awkward exes but Caroline has started trusted him a little bit again.

THE MIKEALSON MANSION
Klaus was sitting in the study painting when Elijah enters. Elijah looks at a half done painting of Hope, smiles and  then says, "Me and Katherine have received an invitation brother. From the Strix." Klaus stops his movements and turns around and says, " Tristian." Elijah nods and says, " We are both going. We will keep an eye on the planning that Tristian is doing." Klaus nods and continues with the painting when Caroline's heels can be heard, coming closer and closer. Elijah smiles at Caroline and she raises her hand to show the price of paper in her hand and says, "I am going too."

~Half hour later~

Klaus sighs and he rubs his temple and says, "It is dangerous Caroline. One of the most oldest vampires would be there." Caroline stomps her feet and says, "And I am a Hybrid, one bite and they are dead within 24 hours. They have nothing against me." Klaus stops and then says, "What about Hope? Who will take care of her?" 

Caroline gets annoyed and says,"  Jackson can take care of her. Don't expect me to be  the house mother. I am not going to be sitting inside while all of you are fighting." Elijah then interrupts before Klaus says anything else and says," Enough, Niklaus Caroline is not going in alone. We will be there." Klaus sighs and gives up. He goes back to his canvas and continues painting and drinking. 

Elijah leave the two alone and walks back to his room. Caroline is now feeling guilty of fighting with him. She walks up to the incomplete painting and says, "It's beautiful." Klaus nods as a thank you and Caroline annoyed with his behavior takes the glass out his hand and puts it on the table. She turns him around by his shoulders and says, " Don't worry Klaus, I'll be fine." Klaus nods and Caroline suddenly pulls him into a hug. He is surprised but then relaxes into her touch which he has been craving for so long. Caroline suddenly realized her actions and breaks the hug. She looks at Klaus and says, "I'll find something to wear " Klaus nods and lets her go.

~EVENING~

REBEKAH 'S ROOM
Klaus was walking past the rooms when he hears a shuffling inside one of them. He enters the room and sees Caroline struggling with a bunch of gowns and Hope starring at her mother. He makes his presence known by chuckling and Caroline turns around and says in an annoyed voice, "It is not funny." Klaus controls is laughter and walks forward to the bed where all dresses were kept and pulls out a baby blue
dress.

He passes it to her and Caroline looks at it and says, "You really like Blue don't you?" Klaus looks at her, gives one of his killer smiles and says, "Only on you sweetheart

He passes it to her and Caroline looks at it and says, "You really like Blue don't you?" Klaus looks at her, gives one of his killer smiles and says, "Only on you sweetheart." Caroline blushes and walks over to the bathroom to change. Klaus looks at Hope who is looking at her parents curiously but then continues to play with her toys. Klaus goes and takes his daughter in his lap and starts playing with her. A few minutes later Caroline comes in from the washroom and says, " Ni- Klaus can you help me with the zipper?" Klaus puts Hope back and walks over to Caroline who is looking like a goddess in that dress.