I LOVE YOU, ALWAYS AND FOREVER

2 WEEKS LATER

It has been 2 weeks since the hollow was defeated. Or at least that's what everyone thought. Caroline, Rebekah and Katherine were busy in wedding planning and Klaus was trying to mend his relations with his adopted son.
It was finally time for the wedding and Caroline was very excited. They didn't have enough time but with the help of compulsion things had fastened up. 

THE MIKEALSON MANSION

Caroline enters her and Klaus's room with a sigh. She had just kissed Hope goodnight and was exhausted after a long day of finalizing over the details. She sees Klaus on the bed, in just his sweats, with his sketchbook open and him drawing something.

She walks to the bathroom, changes into her pajamas and walks over to the bed towards her fiancée. Klaus looks up and smiles, he puts the sketchbook on the nightstand and pulls her to him. Caroline cuddles in his bare chest, looks up and gives him a small kiss and says, "How was your day with Marcel?" Klaus smiles and says, "It was okay. We didn't try to kill each other if that's what you want to know."

Caroline chuckles, gets up on her forearms, faces him and says, "I missed you." Klaus cups her cheeks in his hands and says, "I missed you too sweetheart. I can't wait to marry you." Caroline gives him a hugs smile as her hands go to tug on his curls. Klaus then says, "How is everything going on love?"

Caroline reaches to climb on his lap, straddling him and says, "Everything is done. Elijah is giving me away. Stefan is your best man, Kol is the officiant since he is somehow legalized. Bonnie, Enzo, Damon and Elena are coming tomorrow but Alaric and the girls won't be there, I really wanted the girls there, I love them like my own and surprisingly Bekah and Kat have agreed to being my bridesmaids and Hope the maid of honor."

Klaus chuckles and says, "Yes, that is indeed surprising." 

Caroline then says, "Everything is perfect now, our family is together, we' re together. I don't want anything to ruin that." Klaus says, "Nothing will ruin this love. Now, if I have your permission, can I ruin you?" with a smirk on his face.

Caroline giggles and says, "Oh you sex obsessed hybrid! Well....yes you have my permission." 

THE WEDDING DAY (A.N. GET READY WITH SOME TISSUES, I POURED MY HEART OUT IN THIS PART.)

It was the day everyone was desperately waiting for. Klaus woke up to an empty bed because Rebekah wanted them to sleep apart the night before the wedding.

Klaus threw a tantrum but he was shut down by the ladies of the house. He was sitting and sketching on his bed when the door opened dramatically and Kol and Elijah entered and Kol said, "Wakey wakey Nik, It's your wedding day!!!" in a loud voice.

Klaus groans and says, "Can you lower your voice Kol! Hope is still asleep in the next room, she has sensitive hearing." Kol lowers his voice just by a little bit and says, "Your daughter is fast awake Nik, has been with her mother and her aunts from the last one hour."

Klaus then gets up, puts on his Henley that was laying nearby and then says, "And what are you two doing in my room, If I may ask."

Elijah looks around the messy room and says, "We are on a schedule Niklaus, Rebekah woke us up and gave us a time to time schedule made by Caroline, and you are supposed to start getting ready be now. You certainly don't want to face Rebekah or Caroline's wraith today." and as if right on cue, Rebekah enters the room in a crème colored robe and she shouts, "What the bloody hell are you all doing? Elijah I trusted you to get Nik out of his  Henley and into the showers by now. And where is Stefan? STEFAN!"

She shouts out loud to the house. A few seconds later, a fully dressed Stefan in a suit reaches the room and Rebekah says, "Where the hell where you Stef? And why are you the only one dressed? Nik was supposed to be in the showers by now but he is not even out of his Henley and-" while going into a full panic attack.