IT'S MY CHOICE DAD.

THE NEXT MORNING 

Hope was sleeping in her room and Klaus, Katherine and Freya were out talking in the dinning room. 

Freya, "Klaus this is getting out of hand. We have to control that magic or else Hope will die." Klaus sighs and says, "You don't think I know that. That is exactly what I am asking you to do. Control Hope's magic. Something that you are failing to do." 

Freya sighs and says, "I am not capable enough to control it Klaus. That is the problem. We need to get it out of her." 

Klaus stands up and leaves the room, exhausted. He goes to Hope's room and enters just in time to see her wake up. Hope looks around and then looks at her dad and says, "Dad, is everything okay?"

 Klaus covers up his sad face and says, "Yes, my littlest wolf. Everything is okay? Did you sleep good?" Hope nods and gets up from her bed and starts making it. 

Klaus then says, "Hope, we have to find a way to get the Hollow out of you. It is killing you. And I can't let you die."

 Hope freezes and looks away from her father, continuing to tidy her room. A few seconds later she says, "It's my choice. I want to keep the hollow with me. The Hollow separated my family for many years, I am going to keep it with me only." 

Klaus was about to object when Hope continues, "And you can't do anything to stop me Dad. Please leave, I have to get changed." Klaus nods and leaves the room, closing the door behind him. 

A FEW DAYS LATER 

Freya was sitting in her room, consulting the books to find a way to save Hope when suddenly she got a vision which put her in some sort of trance. 

"Hello Freya" 

"What the- Where the bloody hell am I, who are you." Freya says to the unknown voice. 

" You are on the barrier of the other side Freya. My name on the other hand, that does not matter right now. I am here to help you Freya. Help you save your niece." the voice said. 

Freya is still in shock when the voice continues, "Special witches of a special coven, found in the old hunting grounds of your family can save your niece. But first Hope needs to release the beast within. She needs to release the animal within her. Find her strength in that animal." 

Freya is thoroughly confused and she says, "Who are the witches, which coven?" 

The voice then says, "Goodbye Freya. I wish you best of luck for your coming journey."  

And Freya breaks out of her trance, seeing Klaus, Katherine and Elijah looking at her with concern. 

Klaus says, "Freya, we have been shouting ur name. Your looked like you were in some sort of trance." Freya hyperventilates and  says, "I found a way to save Hope."  

................................................................................................................................................................

Klaus was pacing, Katherine was sitting next to Freya comforting her and Elijah was sitting opposite to them. Klaus says, "Ok, explain this again." 

Freya sighs and says, "I told you, the voice said that 'Special witches of a special coven, found in the old hunting grounds of your family can save your niece. But first Hope needs to release the beast within. She needs to release the animal within her. Find her strength in that animal.' that is exactly what she said, word to word." 

Klaus rubs is forehead and says, "Okay, family's old hunting grounds, that means Mystic Falls. There is a whole school of supernatural there, how do I find 2 special witches?" 

Katherine thinks for a while and then gasps at the realization. Klaus looks at her curiously and Katherine says, "2 witches of a special coven. The Gemini coven."

 Klaus raises his eyebrows and says, "Who are the witches Katerina?" Katherine says, "Lizzie and Josie. They are siphon witches, they can take the magic out of Hope." 

Elijah breaks his silence and says, "Fine, we found the witches but what does it mean to release the beast within? Is it talking about the hollow?"

 Freya says, "No, the voice was talking about Hope's werewolf side. The animal inside. It wants to activate Hope's werewolf." 

Klaus objects, "No, absolutely not. How do we even know this information is reliable. Maybe it was the Hollow, who wants Hope to be more powerful because Hope is not able to contain the powers." 

Everyone looks down, knowing that there is a 50% chance that Klaus is right. 

Freya says after a few seconds of thinking, "We don't know it the information is reliable, but its the only one we have." 

A.N HEY GUYS, I AM SORRY I HAVE BEEN SO UNACTIVE. I WILL TRY TO FINISH THIS BOOK WITHEN THE WEEK SO LOOK OUT FOR MORE UPDATES. I AM ACTUALLY A PRE MED STUDENT SO I HAVE BEEN DEDICATING MAJORITY OF MY TIME TO MY STUDIES. HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER, PLEASE DON'T BE SILENT READERS, COMMENT AND VOTE AND SHARE. IT REALLY GIVES ME THE MOTIVATION TO WRITE.