WHAT! WHY WOULD SHE DO THAT!!!!

A few days later Hope was living in the compound and that is why Klaus used to stay the hell away from the mansion.

 Hope was now tired of her father. She knew he was up to something and her mother's deaths guilt was eating her up so she decided to fix everything. To fix her family. To bring her family back. 

Hope never knew that her grandmother was capable to this. That she practiced dark magic to this extent. So, Esther's grimoire was coming very handy in her problem. She just needed to find the one thing, which she knew she would find it in Marcel's apartment.

 She sneaked her way out of the compound and to the thing. She had looked through the whole house but couldn't find it. Suddenly she got an idea and she decieded to look in the bar and bingo! there it was, the Papa Tunde's Blade.

 The blade that gave inscrutable suffering to her father for several years.

 What not a lot of people didn't know was that the blade was made from one of the Hollow's bones. 

This was what she needed. She sneaked back out of the apartment with the blade in her hand. 

AN HOUR LATER

The whole compound was empty as Freya had gone out to a factions meeting. Hope saw this as her only chance and opened the grimoire and started the spell. 

She took Papa Tunde's blade and crushed it into tiny pieces with the help of magic. She puts the crushed bone in the bowl ahead and lit up all the candle she kept in the room. She then started the spell , 

cava, ab ossibus retrahenda, ad fortem immortalem."

And the compound started shaking. The tremors of the strongest power in the world could be felt by every creature of New Orleans. 

A blue light surrounds Hope's room and as soon as she stops the spell, the blue light travels up her veins and into her body and she faints. 

THE LAFAYETTE CEMETERY 

Klaus was busy looking for Marcel in the cemetery when the voices left. The voices caused by the hollow had left his years, and that terrified him. He was worried about Hope, perhaps he had been too close to her? 

He knew she should not have but he couldn't help it. After Caroline, Hope was the only thing grounding him. 

Suddenly Klaus's phone rings and he sees Rebekah's name at screen, he picks up and Rebekah says, "Nik, I can't hear the voices anymore, neither can Kol. Something bad has happened." Klaus curses, and cuts the call. 

He texts Freya to get to the compound as soon as possible. He runs and reaches the compound, shouting Hope's name from the living room, hearing no response he runs up to her room to see his daughter fallen unconscious on the floor with blood coming out of her nose.

 He shouts her name and runs to her, taking her head in  his lap. Soon Freya reaches and she too runs to inspect what's wrong with Hope. 

Freya mutters a spell and suddenly falls back because of the power. She looks at Klaus with a worried and scared look and says, "She took it in her. The hollow."

 Klaus's eyes widen and he pulls his daughter closer to his body wanting to shield her from all the problems in this world but he couldn't. 

He says, "How is this even possible? I stayed away, everyone did! Was- I-I too close?" 

Freya shakes her head in disagreement and says, " No. She did it using one of Esther grimoires. " 

 Klaus is still in shock that his daughter would do something like this. He picks her up and gently lays her down on her bed and tucks her in. 

He says, "Find a solution Freya. She will not die till the time I am alive." Freya nods and picks up the remaining pieces of the spell and picks up the grimoire. 

Klaus leaves the room and goes to his study to call his siblings. He called Rebekah and Rebekah says, "Nik! What happened. Kol and I can't feel the hollow anymore. Is everything okay?"

 Klaus clenches his jaws and says, " She took the hollow in her Rebekah." Rebekah exclaims, "What! Why would she do that!" 

Klaus says, "I have no idea sister. Freya is figuring out another way to get it out of her, I need you here Rebekah. Even Kol. Maybe Davina would be able to help." 

Rebekah says, "We'll be here Nik. Kol and Davina too. We won't loose another innocent member of this family." and cuts the call. 

THE DUNGEONS 

Klaus enters the dungeons and he Roman muttering something under all the vervain. Klaus wakes him up and says, "Let's talk huh Roman. Because of you and your incessant Mother, I lost my wife. My daughter's mother. You tried to bond my daughter's werewolf side. Why do you think I should let you go?"

 Roman opens his mouth but then closes it again.

 Klaus nods and says, "I thought so. Like I said before, my daughter will decide your punishment. But I can take my anger out on you without killing you can't I?" 

A.N. I KNOW THAT I AM NOT FOLLOWING THE TV SCRIPT OF THE ORIGINALS BECAUSE I HAVE TO ALTER A LOT OF THINGS ACCORDING TO MY STORYLINE, HOPE YOU DON'T MIND. I KNOW I PROMISED TO UPDATE YESTERDAY BUT SOMETHING HAD COME UP. HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT. PLS EXPRESS YOUR OPINION ON THE COMMENTS OR VOTE AND SHARE. LOVE YOU ALL.