I 'm a mess

THE FRENCH QUARTER

Kol, still possessing Kaleb's body, smirks as he walks down the streets of the Quarter. He spots a pretty girl in a sundress walking down the street while she talks on her phone, and uses magic to create a wind gust that blows her skirt up, much to her embarrassment and his enjoyment. When he crosses the street, he steals an apple from a fruit stand, and when the owner protests, he uses magic again to knock all the apples onto the sidewalk so the man is too distracted to make a scene. Kol stops when he sees Davina walk out of a coffee shop and hail a cab, and he starts to eat his apple while he watches her.

THE MIKEALSON MANSION

Elijah enters the mansion with Katherine in his arms after a dinner in the French Quarter and they are immediately greeted by the smell of blood and a few bloody bodies. They both look at each other in concern and trace the paw which soon turned into human foot steps. They both enter the bathroom and see Caroline lying in the bathtub, taking a bath.

 Elijah shouts out his brothers name who comes down a minute later, Klaus comes down and  looks at Caroline while licking her lips. Elijah does not look at Caroline and says, " You've had an eventful evening."  Caroline smiles and says, " I was having a crappy day, so Nik took me out to the Cauldron. Wouldn't you know, we ran into some witches!" Elijah and Katherine walk over the body and enter the bathroom. Caroline motions them to turn around while she gets up from the tub and Klaus is still shamelessly staring at her naked body. Klaus puts his hand on her hips and pulls her forward for a bruising kiss. He mutters, "You have no idea how hot you look right now, god!" He says during kisses. Elijah lets out a fake cough and Klaus takes the bathrobe and passes it to Caroline to put it on while Caroline rolls her eyes at his possessiveness. Elijah and Katherine turn back and give a  look to which Caroline says, "Ugh guys. I have new wolf temper to go along with my bloodlust. Sue me for talking out my anger on the witches who tried to kill my baby. Excuse me." Caroline scoots past Elijah and goes to her room to change.  Elijah turns around to Klaus and says, "You took her on a witch hunt!" Klaus says without care, " I simply wanted to persuade those witches to locate the white oak stake for me. When they proved unable to do so, I let Caroline have her fun." Elijah looks at Klaus and says, "She grows more savage by the day! Can you not see that she is falling apart?" "Perhaps the problem is my high standards? Caroline is one of us now. Being a vampire only exaggerates what you truly are, and wolves are wild things. She is like me. She is my girlfriend. I am only helping my love adjust." Klaus shouts. Elijah rubs his temple and says, "I am trying to help her, and I asked you to help her, brother." Katherine leaves the brothers and starts walking towards Caroline to talk to her. Klaus shouts on top of his lungs and says, "I am helping! You should have seen her last night! Covered in witches' blood and smiling from ear to ear! She is embracing this. A little less criticism from you, and Caroline will be just fine." Elijah says, " Niklaus! The mother of your child deserves much better than just fine!  You'll take her to the Bayou. Find any remaining wolves. Perhaps those people can reach her. Now, more than ever, she needs a connection to something, some of her humanity, some degree of dignity. You love Caroline because of her light, don't let her loose it!" Elijah leaves the room and Klaus looks around the room. 

KLAUS AND CAROLINE'S ROOM

Caroline changed into her clothes when a knock comes on the door. She says, "Come in." And sees Katherine standing there. She says in excitement, "Com in Kat, we need to catch up on a lot of stuff." Katherine comes in with a hesitance look on her face and says, "Yeah, Caroline. That can be done later. Right now we need to talk about your behavior. Care listen to me, this is not you, killing people, drinking blood from the veins, this is not the Caroline I knew." Caroline breaks eye contact from Katherine and says, "Katherine, they took my child away from me. You know how that feels like. I am missing Hope grow up. Being a ruthless vamp- Hybrid is the only thing grounding me right now otherwise I would switch off my humanity." Katherine looks shocked but then immediately says, "No Care, you will not do that okay? I will find something to ground you. Just don't ever turn your humanity off." Caroline nods and she and Katherine start catching up on lost times.