WIFE AND WIFE

Freya and Keelan were sitting on their bed and talking, "My family is falling apart. And with the wedding and everything, should we postpone it?"

 Freya said. Keelan looks at Freya, caresses her face and says, "It's up to you Freya, I  just felt that you all could have one moment of happiness before everything falls apart but if you say that we should postpone then we will." 

Freya thinks about it for a moment and then says, "Ok, we're getting married. I don't want to wait a second more without being your wife." Keelan pulls her closer and kisses her with love and passion. 

2 HOURS LATER 

The whole Mikaelson family were now preparing for the wedding. Klaus had gone to find Freya's dream venue, Elijah was missing and Kol was officiating. Hope,  Katherine and Rebekah were with Freya in her room, helping her get ready. 

Now it was time and Hope, Katherine and Rebekah had left for the venue. Freya was standing alone, pacing and trying to find Elijah because he promised to walk her down the aisle but was now nowhere to be seen. 

Klaus enters the room and says, "I know I am not Elijah, but I hope that I am worthy enough to walk you down the aisle?" Freya chuckles and says, "You are more that worthy Niklaus, thank you." when suddenly Elijah walked in and said, "Do you have space for another." 

Freya feels her eyes filling with tears and she goes and hugs Elijah. She mummers a thank you in his ear, pulls back and says, "I wouldn't want anyone else with me right now." 

Elijah smiles and both Klaus and him link their arms with Freya. 

Klaus looks at Freya and says, "She wanted to be here today. She would have been so happy for you." 

Freya nods and gives Klaus a peck on the cheek to comfort him. Soon they started walking down the aisle. 

The aisle is laid down by beautiful white flowers and the whole family is smiling in awe at Freya. Keelan has tears in her eyes as she sees the love of her life walk down the aisle.

 Klaus and Elijah drop Freya at the alter and give her a kiss on the cheek and sit down in the chairs. 

Kol clears his throat and starts officiating, "Dearly beloved, we are here today to join Freya and Keelan in the bounds of holy matrimony. Now I really don't thing we should use the word holy because what is holy about out family?" Everyone laughs and Kol continues, "Never mind, Freya and Keelan, do you promise to forever stay by each other's side and love each other?" Both Freya and Keelan say I do. 

" Do you promise to stay for the  each other despite any supernatural war we have going on?" They chuckle and say I do. "Well then, by the power rested in me by the state of Louisiana, I pronounce you wife and wife. Keelan you may kiss your bride." and Keelan pulls Freya towards her and gives her a deep and passionate kiss. 

Hope mutters a spell and flowers erupt in the background giving the whole scene a magical look. 

 IN THE EVENING 

The whole family was dancing and enjoying the time. Hope was dancing with Keelan and Rebekah and Klaus were looking at them.

 Suddenly Hope stumbles and the whole family gets on their feet to see what was wrong. Keelan uprights Hope and says, "Oh, my medical diagnosis is too much champagne." and the family relaxes a bit.

 Hope gathers herself and says, lifting her glass in the air, "I would like to make a toast. Thank you for today. I am glad I got to be a part of the iconic Mikaelson parties. I wouldn't have it any other way. Thank you for letting me be a part of Always and Forever. To family." and everyone also raises their glass in the air, while keeping a stiff smile on their face, all of them conscious of the future.  

A.N. I KNOW I AM A TERRIBLE PERSON FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER.....I AM JUST SO BUSY WITH MY PRE MED STUDIES. I WILL DEFINATELY FINISH THIS BOOK THIS MONTH. THANK YOU FOR WAITING SO LONG. I LOVE Y'ALL. THANK YOU FOR READING.